- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- Gated Access
- Hot Tub
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Racquetball Court(s)
- Pet Friendly
- New Outdoor Sitting Areas
- Refreshed Resort Style Pool
- Business Center Coming Spring 2016
- Remodeled Fitness Center Coming Spring 2016
- Freshly Painted Exteriors
- Renovated Homes Coming Spring 2016
- Pet Friendly-Ask for Details
- New Resident Lounge Coming Spring 2016
- Wood Burning Fireplaces*
- Online Payments
- Breakfast Bars*
- Separate Dining Area*
- Wood-inspired Flooring, Upgraded Cabinets
- Granite-inspired Counter Tops
- New Black Appliances
- Cozy Fireplaces*
- *select homes
- We welcome all breeds of dogs at least one year old, except the following breed or mixed breed: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Husky, Pit Bull Terriers*, Rottweiler, Saint Bernard and Wolf Dog Hybrids.* (including all Pit Bull breeds - American Pit Bull Terriers, American or Irish Staffordshire Terriers, Bull Terriers, Pit Bulls, American Bull Dogs, and Presa Canario.) We reserve the right to add additional restricted breeds at any time. Breed Restriction
- Fairfield welcomes dogs and cats, including puppies and kittens! Breed restrictions do apply, so please call for specific breed and weight restrictions. *We reserve the right to add additional restricted breeds at any time Pets Accepted
Be a part of the evolution of Downtown Las Vegas at Helix. Located in the Medical District, our one and two bedroom apartment homes are minutes away from the Las Vegas Arts District, employment centers, shopping, dining and entertainment.
Enjoy a show at The Smith Center for Performing Arts, shop at the World Market Center or Las Vegas Premium Outlets, or enjoy a night out in the Downtown Casino District. Our community is also walking distance to Valley Hospital, UMC Hospital, and LVMPD Headquarters.
After a day of exploring, come home and relax in one of our six floorplans featuring whirlpool Jacuzzi tubs and wood burning fireplaces*. Or choose a day close to home, by unwinding at our newly updated resort style pool and spa our reach your personal fitness goals in our 24 hour fitness center.
Additional renovations will be unveiled in Spring 2015.
Create your own twist on Downtown living at Helix.
Variable lease terms available.
Fairfield welcomes dogs and cats, including puppies and kittens! Breed restrictions do apply, so please call for specific breed and weight restrictions. *We reserve the right to add additional restricted breeds at any time
Your pet must have had health check and shots and be spayed or neutered. A signed animal addendum is required to be on file in our leasing office.
Ratings & Reviews
4 Reviews for Helix Apartments
Staff and overall cleanliness,amenities ,location.
the cleanliness and everyone is really nice
- Maintenance is quick
Location to my job.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From US-95, exit Rancho and head south. Head east on Alta Drive for approximately 1 mile. We are on the corner of Alta Drive & Shadow Lane.
There are properties...and there are Fairfield properties - And you recognize a property managed by Fairfield the very moment you see one. You know by the superior level of care that is invested in every property. By the immaculate grounds. By the vast and incomparable resources that support each property. By the innovative customer relations program that we pioneered. By the rock solid financial resources of a family-owned business that has become an institution. You know by a twenty-five year reputation sustained by the wide spread praise of community leaders, property owners, financial institutions, and the directors of condominiums, cooperatives and homeowner associations.