- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Individual Leases
- Public Transportation
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Pet Friendly - No Weight Restrictions!
- Concierge service - pet walking available!
- Classic Historic Architecture
- Theatre and fitness facility
- Clubroom with kitchen and billards
- On-site parking available
- Keycard controlled parking and building access
- Climate controlled storage/parking
- Food court/retail on 1st floor
- 12 to 16-foot ceilings
- Gas or electric stove
- Washer/dryer included
- Luxury soaking tub
- Walk-in dressing room
- Renovated Covered Parking Garage
- Package Delivery
- Dry Cleaning Pick Up and Drop Off
- 24 Hour Gym
- Vintage Building Full of Elegance
- High Quality Space Saving Cherry Wood Cabinets
- Stainless Steel Refrigerator Equipped with Water
- Stainless Steel Stove, Microwave and Dishwasher
- Garbage Disposals
- Some amenites are in select units only
- Deposit: 300Non-refundable pet fee Pets Accepted
- $35/mthly pet rent for 1 pet Breed Restriction
- $50/mthly pet rent for 2 pets Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
***Move in Gift***
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
The Brandeis is where suburban living is reborn in an urban setting and your love of food and shopping are just a short walk away. Urban living at its finest. Classic, historic architecture in the heart of downtown - where luxurious finishes and top-notch amenities await. We offer luxurious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and condominiums ready to fulfill your every desire.
Relax in our beautiful community room or enjoy the most recent movie release in our theater. Working out will be a breeze in the onsite gym located within the building.
Please call for lease terms.
Dogs and Cats Allowed: Deposit is $300, and monthly pet rent is $35 for 1 pet and $50 for 2 pets. Breed restrictions apply.
Pet Friendly Community - We Love Our Pets! Pet Waste Bags and Treats provided at Front Door. $35 Monthly Pet Rent/1 Pet, $50 Monthly Pet Rent/2 Pets. 2 Pet Limit. Must Be Spayed/Neutered
Must Be Declawed.
Ratings & Reviews
12 Reviews for The Brandeis
We love the Brandeis!
Excellent apartment to live in.
Living at the Brandies is great - parking is convenient, the staff is friendly and the apartments are nice. Probably one of the quietest apartments I have lived in.
Great urban location, attentive staff and nice amenities and services,
Love it! Amazing Staff!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-480 East exit Capitol Ave/20th St. exit 2D. street. Turn slight left onto North 20th Street. Turn left again onto Douglas Street. Turn right on S. 16th Street. We are located on 16th and Douglas Street.