- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Garage Parking Available
- Washer & Dryer in EVERY Apartment Home!
- Now Undergoing A $5 MILLION DOLLAR RENOVATION!
- Deposit: 300The Bluffs At Cherry Hills Is A Pet-Friendly Community! Dogs & Cats Are Welcome! Limit of 2 pets per home Pet Deposit: $300 (Non-Refundable) per pet, due at time of move-in Pet Rent: - Dogs: $20 per month, per dog - Cats: $10 per month, per cat Some breed and other restrictions may apply. Please call for more details. Dogs Allowed
- Deposit: 300The Bluffs At Cherry Hills Is A Pet-Friendly Community! Dogs & Cats Are Welcome! Limit of 2 pets per home Pet Deposit: $300 (Non-Refundable) per pet, due at time of move-in Pet Rent: - Dogs: $20 per month, per dog - Cats: $10 per month, per cat Some breed and other restrictions may apply. Please call for more details. Cats Allowed
Bluffs at Cherry Hills Rental Townhomes
Welcome to The Bluffs At Cherry Hills! The Bluffs at Cherry Hills offers 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments and townhomes at a reasonable price. In-home amenities include spacious interiors, private entrances and patios, and a Washer & Dryer included in EVERY home! Community features include a pool and a community clubhouse. The Bluffs At Cherry Hills is currently undergoing a $5 MILLION DOLLAR RENOVATION - Community and in-home amenity upgrades coming soon! Don't wait and reserve your new home at The Bluffs At Cherry Hills today! *Comfortable living does not have to be high dollar. Bluffs at Cherry Hills participates in an affordable housing program. Household income limits apply.
Application Fee: $30
* Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** SQFT listed is an approximate value for each unit.
The household income is based on GROSS annual income (before any deductions) earned from all sources including; wages, social security payments, public assistance, pensions, annuities, interest income, dividends, stocks, bonds, insurance settlements, recurring gifts from family/friends, lottery winnings, etc. Third party verification will be required of all income and copies of tax returns and pay stubs may be required. The Bluffs at Cherry Hills Townhomes participates in an affordable housing program. Total household income must be under the following limits based on household size:
- 1 Occupant: $30,600
- 2 Occupants: $34,980
- 3 Occupants: $39,360
- 4 Occupants: $43,680
- 5 Occupants: $47,220
- 6 Occupants: $50,700
- 7 Occupants: $54,180
- 8 Occupants: $57,660
To maintain the integrity of the community - credit, criminal and rental background checks are conducted on all applicants.
PET POLICY: The Bluffs At Cherry Hills Is A Pet-Friendly Community! Dogs & Cats Are Welcome!
Limit of 2 pets per home
Pet Deposit: $300 (Non-Refundable) per pet, due at time of move-in
- Dogs: $20 per month, per dog
- Cats: $10 per month, per cat
Some breed and other restrictions may apply. Please call for more details.
Affordable Housing Qualifications
Ratings & Reviews
1 Review for Bluffs at Cherry Hills Rental Townhomes
The manager and assistant are incredible and eager to please! A+ staff
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
For over 40 years, Dominium has been committed to superior resident satisfaction by providing exceptional rental choices and sound management of apartments and townhomes. Dominium is the second largest owner of affordable housing in the United States and owns or manages over 25,000 units in 23 states. Come home to an affordable, luxury or senior Dominium apartment or townhome community today and learn how What We Do Hits HOME.