- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Loft Layout
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- 120 free TV channels from Windstream/DISH
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- Above Standard Ceiling Height
- Air conditioner
- Balcony or patio*
- Bay windows*
- Ceiling fans
- Clubhouse for resident use and functions
- Community grills and picnic tables
- Detached garage available
- Fire Sprinklers
- Free Wi-Fi available in clubhouse
- High Speed Internet Access
- Indoor Corridor
- Kitchen pantry for extra storage*
- Near a city park
- On-site laundry facilities
- On-site maintenance staff
- On-site management staff
- Quick access to Highway 77 and Highway 2
- Swimming pool with lounge chairs
- TV lounge in clubhouse
- Vaulted ceilings for spaciousness*
- Washer and dryer hook-ups available*
- Wheelchair-accessible apartments available
- We welcome cats! Cats are not required to be declawed. No dogs, rabbits or ferrets are allowed. Cats Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Skyline View Apartments are located just south of 14th and Old Cheney Road. We offer everything from furnished studios to spacious one-, two-, and three-bedroom lofts for rent. You'll be right next to the bike path, down the road from the Cooper YMCA and Walt Library, and just minutes from shopping, entertainment and more. Contact us to schedule your tour of this fantastic community or join us during the Lincoln Parade of Apartments -- no appointment needed!
3-Month, 6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
17 Reviews for Skyline View
Office and Maint staff are great guys. Wish we had up to date appliances and newer carpet.
Things get addressed in a vey timely manor.. Always friendly and most of them know you by name.
The pool is always cold. Old staff was better than the new current staff. Policies for moving to a different apartment in same community should be changed. The gym equipment doesn't always work and needs newer items added.
Only complaint with the unit is that carpet should have been replaced prior to moving in. Ongoing, annual price increases seem unjustified relative to value. The splitting of water/garbage was a stealth rent increase and seems unnecessary given the consistency of charges (the monthly billing charge is more than the cost of garbage service itself!)
To date apartment managers have easy to work with. Maintenance has been responsive when requested
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Old Cheney Road, turn south on 14th Street. We are located on the east side of 14th street and Old Farm Road.
Professionally managed by CIP Commercial Investment Properties.