- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Loft Layout
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Pet Friendly
- 120 free TV channels from Windstream/DISH
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- Air conditioner
- Balcony or patio
- Basketball court
- Ceiling fan*
- Clubhouse for resident use and functions
- Detached garages available
- Free Wi-Fi available in clubhouse
- In the military? Ask about our military discount!
- On-site maintenance staff
- On-site management staff
- Pet friendly! Cats and dogs welcome
- Scenic pond views
- Swimming pool with lounge chairs
- TV lounge in clubhouse
- Washer and dryer hook-ups available*
- Wheelchair-accessible apartments available
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome your furry family members! Cats and dogs are both welcome. No more than 2 pets per apartment, and they cannot weigh more than 35 pounds. Certain dog breeds are restricted. Restricted breeds include: akitas, chows, dobermans, German shepherds, Great Danes, huskies, mastiffs, pit bulls, Rottweilers and Saint Bernards. No rabbits or ferrets are allowed. Cats are not required to be declawed. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Join us for the Lincoln Parade of Apartments, March 11 & 12! Food, fun & rent specials!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Pine Lake Heights
We don't just rent apartments. From the moment you walk through the front door, you'll feel the comfort that makes our residents happy to call us home. By living at Pine Lake Heights Apartments, you'll have access to a 24-hour fitness facility, swimming pool, and 24-hour maintenance and management. Plus, you're right on the Williamsburg/Tierra bike trail and are just a block away from SouthPointe Pavilions. You're also only 10-15 minutes from UNL's City Campus. Contact us today to schedule your tour today or join us for the Lincoln Parade of Apartments -- no appointment needed!We invite you to join us for a tour, fun and food during the Lincoln Parade of Apartments March 11-12! Stop by anytime from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on March 11 or noon to 4 p.m. March 12 for a quick tour of our clubhouse, amenities and one of our apartment homes. Visit www.LincolnParadeofApartments.com for more information!
From I-80, take the Hwy 77 exit. Continue south to Old Cheney. Turn east onto Old Cheney and travel to 14th street. Turn south on 14th street to Pine Lake Road. Turn east on Pine Lake Road until 38th Street. Turn south on 38th street and the community is on the west side of the road at 7015 S 38th St, Lincoln, NE
Professionally managed by CIP Commercial Investment Properties.