- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- 9-foot ceilings or higher
- Air conditioner
- Alarm system
- Balcony or patio
- Cable ready
- Ceiling fan*
- Clubhouse for resident use and functions
- Community relaxation pond
- Community Room
- Convenient access to I-80
- Deep cabinets for extra storage
- Fire Sprinklers
- Fireplace for extra warmth and cozy nights
- Free Wi-Fi available in clubhouse
- Full-size washer and dryer included
- Gas fireplace for extra warmth and cozy nights
- Glass-top stove that makes cleanup easy
- Jacuzzi tub*
- Near metro area transit Bus Lines #5, #55, #96
- On-site maintenance staff
- On-site management staff
- Open floor plans*
- Outdoor sundeck with lounge chairs
- Private entries
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- Quiet community with a neighborhood feel
- Snow removal provided
- Spacious kitchens with lots of storage space*
- Vaulted ceilings for spaciousness*
- Wheelchair-accessible apartments available*
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome your furry family members! Both cats and dogs are welcome in select buildings. No more than 2 pets per apartment, and they cannot weigh more than 100 pounds. Dogs must be at least 1 year old. Certain dog breeds are restricted. Restricted breeds include: akitas, chows, dobermans, German shepherds, Great Danes, huskies, mastiffs, pit bulls, Rottweilers and Saint Bernards. No rabbits or ferrets are allowed. Cats are not required to be declawed. Pets Accepted
Southwind Villas is everything you've been looking for in an apartment home. Located in the Papillion-La Vista School District, residents have easy access to restaurants, shopping, entertainment, I-80 and other local attractions.Our spacious villas just south of Omaha in La Vista, NE, provide residents with the ultimate living experience and accommodate individual needs with unique one, two, and three bedroom floor plans.We have upgrades underway in many of our apartment homes! Check out this updated 2-bedroom Gibbs Hill floor plan!
Variable, 9-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
5 Reviews for Southwind Villas
Great communication with the office and maintenance. Whenever something needs to be done by maintenance, it is done immediately with very little wait time. The complex is kept clean and the people that work in the leasing office are always friendly and helpful.
We've been here for almost three months and have had minimal issues. The issues that we had were addressed immediately.
It used to be excellent. Very quiet. Still is quiet. But lately it seems that some questionable persons are taking up residence.
Lawn service is not as good as in the past. Piles of leaves collect in our doorway & around the bushes in walkway. The leaves will be collecting all winter long. We cleaned our walk & neighbors several times last season. Cut grass was not blown off patio & walkways, weeds would be pulled & left on sidewalks. When I lived at Southwind 5 plus years ago the lawn care was excellent. I cannot say the same for past years. However, the lawn care crew are always polite & respectful.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-80, exit Giles Street east. Continue east to 96th Street and turn north. Property is located just north of Giles on 96th Street.
Professionally managed by CIP Commercial Investment Properties.