- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Landlord pays: Water/Sewer/Garbage
- Tenant Pays Electricity
- Electricity is with Northwestern Energy
- Deposit: $400 with approved credit.
- Application fee: $39 per adult
- Guarantor Application Fee: $25 per adult
- Garages are optional for $65 to $75 per month.
- Upper Floor Only - Wall Unit Air Conditioning
- Window Blinds
- 24 Hr on Duty Service Staff
- 24 hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- 2 Hot tubs
- Picnic Area with Propane Grills
- Community BBQ Grill
- Close to Shopping
- Weight restriction: 50Deposit: 300Olympic Village accepts up to 1 dog (under 50lbs FULL GROWN with breed restrictions) and up to 2 cats Pets Accepted
- There is a 2 pet maximum per apartment. Pets Deposit: $350 + Pet Rent = $40 Cat and/or $45 Dog per month. Call for Policy
- No bulldogs, german shepherds rottweilers huskies, great danes, st. bernards, or larger and aggressive breeds Breed Restriction
These west-end Billings apartment homes are located on a large, beautiful complex with easy access to the interstate and only minutes from the finest restaurants and shopping in the city. At Olympic Village, our one and two bedroom apartments combine excellent community-wide amenities like swimming pool and fitness areas, with perks like in-unit laundry and 24-hour Emergency Maintenance help transform your Billings apartment, into your home. And at Olympic Village, your pet is more than welcome.
2-Month, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 12-Month
8:30 AM ~ 5:00 PM
|Monday||8:30 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM ~ 4:00 PM|
No need to make an appointment. Come by for a tour - last tour is 30 minutes before closing. Must have photo ID to tour.
From I-90, take Zoo Drive, turn right on Shiloh Road. Pass 3 roundabouts and continue on Shiloh Road. Take the 1st exit from roundabout onto Monad Road. Turn right on Hurdle Circle to enter the property. Make the first right on Victory Circle and follow signs to leasing office.
IRET Properties has offered quality apartment community living in many desirable locations throughout the Midwest for over 40 years. We understand the importance of extending a highly professional level of service to all of our community members - service that adds value to their lives and turns their apartment into a home.
Coupled with our strong Midwestern roots and long-term commitment to the communities in which we do business, we consistently accomplish our mission: to create shareholder value.