Floor Plans & Pricing
Does your furniture fit? Pick a floor plan below and design your new place!
From I-170 take Page west to Woodson Road, north 1/4 mile until you reach Kalen Dr. From 270 take page east to Woodson Road, north 1/4 mile until you reach Kalen Dr. Office is across from pool.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Independent Living
- Pets AcceptedWeight restriction: 45Deposit: 295No monthly pet rent!
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- 2013 SLAA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY OF THE YEAR!
- Window treatments provided
- Garbage disposal
- Pantries in select units
- 24 hour emergency maintainence
- Washer /dryer hookups available
- 24 Hour Community laundry facility
- Extra storage available
- Central air in select units
- New energy efficient vinyl windows!
- Ample closet space
- Overhead lighting with ceiling fans
Your hunt is over at Woodson Park. We offer a great location to all major highways. We are within minutes to major employers such as Federal Records center, Monsanto, Boeing, Lambert Airport, Express Scripts and Westport business park. We are located on the busline and convenient to metrolink stations. Call to schedule your personal tour and see why this park is the place to call home for affordability and location.
Check Availability or call: (636) 594-8399 (888) 604-3803 (314) 266-4861
- Growth Since 2000
- Population Density
|Monday:||08:30 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:30 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:30 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:30 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:30 AM to 05:00 PM|
Check Availability or call:(636) 594-8399 (888) 604-3803 (314) 266-4861
Affordable Housing Qualifications
|4||$3.5 times the rent|
To qualify, your income must be equal to or below those in the chart based on number of persons living in the apartment.