- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Loft Layout
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- New interior renovations
- CWE Voted Top 10 Neighborhood in Country!
- Kitchens fully equipped w/dishwashers
- Generous closets
- Brand new laundry facilities, credit card operated
- Heat and A/C included in rent
- Garage parking $85
- Off-street parking $55
- Studio - 70 units available
- 1 bedroom townhouse - 69 units available
- 2 bedroom townhouse - 9 units available
- Assisted pets only
- Built in Microwaves and wine racks
- Newly rehabbed common area interiors
- Recycling program
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Near Wash U., SLU, Forest Park & Major Highways
- Public Transportation Available
- Weight restriction: 25Deposit: 300Pet Rent $15/mo max 1 / unit Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 25Deposit: 300Pet Rent $15/mo max 1/ unit Dogs Allowed
Nestled in the heart of the Central West End, Park 44 offers a quiet retreat for those who value style. We're within walking distance of the shops and restaurants of the Central West End, Forest Park and its amenities, and the Washington University Medical Center. For a quiet, well-maintained atmosphere, Park 44 is your new address. Make our home your home.
Our lease terms are: 10 -12 Months, (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details. At times, certain lease terms may not be offered). Premiums will apply for short term leases, inquire for more details.
Renters insurance req, $50/pp application fee, $50 one time admin fee per apt, $90 one time occupancy permit fee, $300 deposit ($100 due with application. Remaining $200 deposit due at move in with the occ/admin fees/prorated rent). Pet free.
Ratings & Reviews
Highway 40 to Kingshighway North. Go east on West Pine, between Taylor and Newstead.
Professionally managed by Banner Property Management, Inc.