- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Loft Layout
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- New interior renovations
- CWE Voted Top 10 Neighborhood in Country!
- Kitchens fully equipped w/dishwashers
- Generous closets
- Brand new laundry facilities, credit card operated
- Heat and A/C included in rent
- Garage parking $85
- Off-street parking $55
- Studio - 70 units available
- 1 bedroom townhouse - 69 units available
- 2 bedroom townhouse - 9 units available
- Assisted pets only
- Built in Microwaves and wine racks
- Newly rehabbed common area interiors
- Recycling program
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Near Wash U., SLU, Forest Park & Major Highways
- Public Transportation Available
- No Pets
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
$100 off of move in costs, move in during the month of February 2017 and get entered into a drawing for a 40" TV or PS4! Must apply within 24 hours of tour.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Nestled in the heart of the Central West End, Park 44 offers a quiet retreat for those who value style. We're within walking distance of the shops and restaurants of the Central West End, Forest Park and its amenities, and the Washington University Medical Center. For a quiet, well-maintained atmosphere, Park 44 is your new address. Make our home your home.
Our lease terms are: 6 -12 Months, (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
|Monday||9:00 AM ~ 5:30 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM ~ 5:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM ~ 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM ~ 5:30 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM ~ 5:30 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM ~ 2:00 PM|
Renters insurance req, $50/pp application fee, $50 one time admin fee per apt, $90 one time occupancy permit fee, $300 deposit ($100 due with application, along with app fees and admin fees, remaining $200 due at move in with the occ/admin fees)
Highway 40 to Kingshighway North. Go east on West Pine, between Taylor and Newstead.
Professionally managed by Banner Property Management, Inc.