- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Loft Layout
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Individual Leases
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Gated Parking included in rent
- Controlled-access Building
- Full size washer and dryer in included in rent
- 24-hour Fitness Facility with Towel Service
- 24-hour Emergency Maintenance
- Courtesy Officer on Duty Evenings
- Gourmet Coffee Bar w/ Fresh Fruit & Snacks
- Package & Dry Cleaning Acceptance At The Office
- Wood Ceilings Up To 14 Feet High
- Ask About Our Concierge Services!
- Exposed Brick Walls
- Original Timber columns & Wood Beams
- Community Social Events and Happy Hours
- Free Wi-Fi in Club Room
- Friendly On-Site Management 6 Days a Week
- Deposit: 0no monthly pet rent Pets Accepted
- one time pet fee of $250 Call for Policy
Lofts at Lafayette Square
The Lofts at Lafayette Square let you experience the neighborhood's historic charm and character amid 21st century comfort and convenience. The building's exposed brick and timber accentuated by modern amenities make this true loft a tasteful expression of your contemporary style.
The area is marked by beautifully restored Victorian architecture living side-by-side stylish townhouses and acclaimed restaurants. At the center, Lafayette Park offers a serene oasis of greenery amid the urban landscape.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1973, Lafayette Square is framed by the "painted ladies" which have been called the "finest" collection of Victorian-era architecture in the country. The areas picturesque beauty has also won the title of one of the "Prettiest Painted Places" in America.
In its distinguished history, Lafayette Square has been home to several illustrious individuals including Lincoln-appointed Postmaster General Montgomery Blair, prominent wine and grocery merchant David Nicholson, famed steamboat pilots Joseph LaBarge and Horace Bixby, and three St. Louis mayors, John S. Thomas, James Britton and Henry W. Kiel.
Ratings & Reviews
Hwy 40/64 to Jefferson exit. South to Choteau. East on Choteau to Mississippi. Right on Mississippi to Lofts.
Or: Hwy. 44 to Jefferson exit. Go North to Park and make right. Make a left on Mississippi and we're on the left side of the street.