- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Garbage Disposal
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Campus Shuttle
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Individual Leases
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- 24-hour Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facilities On Every Floor
- Breathtaking Views
- Custom Window Treatments
- Private Gated Parking Lot
- Outdoor Resident Recreation Courtyard
- Additional Storage On-Site
- Small Pets Welcome
- Award-Winning On-Site Management & Maintenance
- Proud to Serve Military Discount Program
- Controlled-entry access
- Preferred Employer Discount Program
- Central West End Location
- Convenient On-Line Rent Payment
- Convenient Elevator
- Outdoor "Bark Park" with Doggie Depot
- Custom Santa Cecelia Granite Countertops
- Designer Lighting Package
- Luxurious Cherry Kitchen Cabinetry
- Sylish Ceramic Tile Flooring In Kitchen & Bath
- Brushed Nickel Hardware & Accents
- New Energy-Efficient Windows with Historic Appeal
- Vibrant Mid-Rise Bldg. In Desirable Neighborhood
- Walking Distance To Sidewalk Cafes
- Deposit: 250No aggresive breeds Pets Accepted
EXPERIENCE DESIGNER FINISHES AND AWARD-WINNING CUSTOMER SERVICE AT CONVENT GARDENS. When location is a priority and luxury is expected, look no further than the heart of the historic Central West End neighborhood. Close to Washington University, St. Louis University, Forest Park, unique venues on Maryland Plaza, minutes from Downtown St. Louis, and just blocks to Metro Link, means that our location is ideal! The Central West End was chosen the "best place in St. Louis to live" in a Riverfront Times poll. With our uncompromising service and personal attention, you will agree that Convent Gardens is the best address in the Central West End!
Every apartment home at Convent Gardens has been remodeled to include brand new granite countertops, custom cherry cabinets, hardwood floors and designer lighting. You will love the lush courtyard area complete with grilling stations and a fenced in doggie park. Relax and unwind in our brand new top-of-the-line fitness and cardio center. If you prefer bicycling, we offer a complimentary bicycle storage room. Enjoy optional off-street gated parking as well.
Call Convent Gardens today to set up a tour of your new home.
Ratings & Reviews
9 Reviews for Convent Gardens
The leasing and maintenance staff is nice, attentive and dedicated. The building is well maintained and in good repair. Outside green space and dog park is a huge plus.
Location, location, location!!! Within walking distance to the attractions in the Central West End. Forest Park and all it's activities are close by. Love that there is a gated parking lot. The apartment complex is on a side street. Easy to go on a walk or run and check out the beautiful historic houses in the area.
Convenient location, good staff.
Very clean, quiet, friendly and helpful staff, great location
The building is maintained, clean, and the grounds well cared for and landscaped. I've always had a great response time on maintenance issues. I docked a point because quite frankly some occupants treat this like a dorm but incidents have been minor. The rent is a little high yet affordable for the area.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Highway 40 to Kingshighway then north on Lindell. East on Lindell two blocks to Taylor. Travel north on Taylor. We'll be on the northeast corner of Pershing and Taylor.