- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Racquetball Court(s)
- Pet Friendly
- Indoor tennis, basketball, racquetball
- Wood-burning fireplaces
- Washer/dryer connections available in select homes
- Cardio center and weight room
- Reserved carport spaces
- Modern kitchens with frost-free refrigerator
- 24/7 online service requests
- Planned Social Events
- Large 30-foot entertainment decks
- Close to Westport Plaza/I-270 and Page Ave
- Magnificent 2 level resident recreation center
- 24-hr. emergency maintenance
- Close to Boeing, Citicorp, Edward Jones
- 2 sparkling pools
- Most large pets welcome
- Proud to Serve Military Discount Program
- Student Advantage Discount Program
- Easy Access to Highways 40/64, 70, 170 and 270
- Adjacent to Creve Coeur Park with hiking trail
- Oversized step-down living room
- Lake front views with private patio
- 3 Bedrooms &Townhomes w/ Washer and Dryer Connects
- Deposit: 250Large dogs welcome! Breed Restriction
- non refundable fee Call for Policy
You will love the new look and new feel at Pheasant Run. We just completed a multi-million dollar renovation. Our new management and leasing team is dedicated to your complete satisfaction. Stop by and see how we are going the extra mile to earn and keep your business. One of the most convenient locations in St. Louis. Adjoining Creve Coeur Park, Pheasant Run is surrounded by a beautiful wooded environment (with no highway noise) where you may even encounter a deer! Fish on your own private five acre lake with a lighted fitness trail. Come experience why it is always a great day at Pheasant Run! AAA rated schools!
6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
23 Reviews for Pheasant Run
The laundry situation is horrible and one of the reasons I will be happy to leave Pheasant Run when my lease is up!!! It's absolutely ridiculous that there's only 1 laundry facility for the hundreds of families living here. The stairs down tot eh laundry are falling apart and you can't grab the railing for support because it's always loose and ready to pop out. It's so bad that I take my family's laundry and laundry money to Pavilion Apartments and use their services.
Location is great, near Creve Coeur Park. Quick response to any maintenance issues
I dont think the office staff is the friendest, I always seem to deal someone who is upset about something or is having a bad day, so this makes my experince not the best.
We've been here for 3 years, and some repairs that were promised when we moved in still haven't been made.
My experience overall has been good. The neighborhood is quiet and safe. I have never interacted with any of my neighbors as most of them just keep to themselves. I rarely hear any noise or see anyone come and go. I think that a more community feel could positively improve the sense of belonging to the complex. I haven't had many interactions with the office or the maintenance staff. On the few occasions, I didn't think the communication was adequate or that anyone really cared.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
I-270 to Dorsett; west past Pheasant Run subdivision (toward Creve Coeur Park). Approx. 1 mi. on north side (right). Turn right on Runningridge Dr.
Professionally managed by The Lipton Group.