Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Mention RentPath to hear how you can move-in and pay a $99.00 deposit!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click | Activate Coupon
Map & Directions
From I-70, exit 291 Highway North. Go North on 291 approx. 6.9 miles to 24 Highway exit. Exit right to Jennings Road turn right and head south to Dover Lane and turn right.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Basketball Court(s)
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Green Community
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- Income Restricted
- Pet Friendly
- Pets AcceptedWeight restriction: 25Deposit: 300Limit to 1 pet per apartment
- Section 8 Vouchers accepted
- Boys and Girls Club with Summer day camp
- Boys and Girls Club befor and after school program
- Washer/dryer connections in Town Homes
- Laundry facilities on site
- Water, sewer, and trash paid
- Town Homes with full basements
- Spacious grounds with 13 play areas
- By major highways and shopping
- Fort Osage and Independence School Districts
- Harvester's Food Pantry and WIC office on site
- Resident Service Center w/ assistance
- Computer Lab/Library
- Affordable Housing Community
- Accept small pets less than 25 lbs
- United Services Office for Utility Assistance
- On site GED Classes
- Community Garden
- Friendly Staff
- Crime Free Housing Community
- Hardwood floors available
- Central Air Conditioning
- Appliances provided
- On site daycare
Hawthorne Place Apartments39.114500,-94.37780016995 East Dover Lane, Independence, Missouri 64056Hawthorne Place Apartments
Hawthorne Place in Independence offers the most affordable housing and much more. Its mix of one and two bedroom apartments and two and three bedroom townhouses include washer-dryer hook-ups (townhouse only), cable television and high-speed internet connections. There are private patio areas and 13 playgrounds throughout the property!
The Community Center at Hawthorne Place offers training classes, WIC on site, multiple resources including a resident food pantry as well as a community garden and a satellite clubhouse of the Boys' and Girls' Club of Greater Kansas City offering on site before and after school and summer day camp programs.
Our Tax Credit Program is a moderate rate rent program that is income restricted, where vouchers are welcomed. We also offer the Section 8 rent subsidies which are available for income-qualified applicants. Professional management services, including 24-hour emergency response, are offered by POAH Communities.
|Monday:||08:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
Affordable Housing Qualifications
To qualify, your income must be equal to or below those in the chart based on number of persons living in the apartment.