- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Garbage Disposal
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- 6 or12 Month Leases
- Traditional and Renovated Finishes
- Spacious One & Two Bedroom Apartments
- Privacy Entrance System with Intercom
- Washer & Dryer in Select Units
- New Carpet, Ceramic and Vinyl Wood Plank Flooring
- Energy-Efficient Windows
- Beautiful Resident Lounge Areas
- Patios and Balconies
- Laundry Facilities
- Sparkling Swimming Pool
- Billiard Room
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- Controlled Access Building
- SS Appliances in Select Units
- Non Refundable Pet Fee for One Cat - $300 - Two cats - $400 Cats Allowed
Chesterfield Place Apartments is centrally located in the heart of Chesterfield, Missouri. Our community offers spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes with your choice of either a traditional finish or a completely remodeled unit. We offer affordable rent, ample parking and are part of the award winning Parkway School District.
Chesterfield Place Apartments is beautifully landscaped and features a fitness center, lounge area with free WIFI and Flat Screen TV, swimming pool, billiard room as well as 24-Hour emergency maintenance as well!
Come visit us today...we have everything you are looking for in a new home!!!
Lease Terms: 6 or 12 Month's Rent prices subject to change...
Non Refundable Pet Fee for one cat - $300
Monthly Pet Rent for one cat - $30
Non Refundable Pet Fee for Two cats - $400
Monthly Pet Rent for Two cats - $40
Cats allowed in select units.
Ratings & Reviews
From Hwy 40/64: Go East on Olive Street Road (2.3 miles) Turning Right Onto Rialto Drive.
From Hwy 141: Go West on Olive Street Road (2 miles) Turning Left Onto Rialto Drive.
Professionally managed by Wolff Properties.