- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Internet Included
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- University Shuttle Service
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Campus Shuttle
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Individual Leases
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Cable with HBO Included
- Fastest Internet in Starkville Included
- Water, Trash, Sewer Included
- Sand and Water Volleyball
- 18 Hole Professionally Designed Disc Golf Course
- Fully Furnished AND Full Size W/D Included
- $25/mo per bedroom Electric Allowance Included
- BEST Pool in Starkville with swim-up cabana
- (2) FREE Private Shuttles to/from Campus
- Computer Lab and Private Study Rooms with WiFi
- Tanning Bed (FREE Tanning)
- Clubhouse with Pool Table, TV, Gaming Area
- FUN Resident Parties and Activities
- 24 Hour Fitness Center
- Hammock Stations Around the Lake
- Only 9 Minutes From Campus
- BEST Deals In Town
- Grills and Picnic/Social Areas Around Lake
- Every Room Has It's Own Key And Private Bathroom
- Plenty of Closet Space
- Ceiling Fans In EVERY Room
- $250 Non-refundable Pets Accepted
- Weight restriction: 40 Weight Restriction
- Breed Restriction
- Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Waiving the admin and security deposit fees!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Lakeside Student Living is Mississippi State University's premier off-campus student housing community. Lakeside offers real value, a convenient location AND most of all a FUN place to live! ALL INCLUSIVE RENT! Students enjoy fully furnished apartments complete with high speed Internet, cable TV, and green cap utilities. Rent prices are per person!
Ratings & Reviews
7 Reviews for Lakeside
Excellent property! Lakeside is amazing when it comes to meeting the needs of students. It is all inclusive, wonderful amenities, and has very friendly staff members.
have lived in many places in Starkville over my collegiate career, and Lakeside has by far been the best. Lakeside is safe, clean, quiet, and very homey. All of the staff are caring and wonderful, and know their residents by name. Excellent place to live.
It has a quiet country feel. I love the computer lab with free printing, clubhouse, and resort style pool. The property is exactly like it is shown on their website. They are also very willing to come fix anything in a timely manner.
Fast internet with few problems throughout my time at Lakeside.
The baseboards doesn't get clean no matter how many times I clean it.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From campus, take Highway 12 heading west. Turn right on Old Highway 12 (just past Wal-Mart). Lakeside Student Living is just ahead on the right (directly across from the Shell Station).