- Floor Plans
- Map &
- Office Hours
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
From campus, take Highway 12 heading west. Turn right on Old Highway 12 (just past Wal-Mart). Lakeside Student Living is just ahead on the right (directly across from the Shell Station).
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Internet Included
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Campus Shuttle
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Individual Leases
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- University Shuttle Service
- Pets Accepted$250 Non-refundable
- Weight RestrictionWeight restriction: 40
- Breed Restriction
- Call for Policy
- Cable with HBO Included
- Fastest Internet in Starkville Included
- Water, Trash, Sewer Included
- Sand and Water Volleyball
- 18 Hole Professionally Designed Disc Golf Course
- Fully Furnished AND Full Size W/D Included
- $25/mo per bedroom Electric Allowance Included
- BEST Pool in Starkville with swim-up cabana
- (2) FREE Private Shuttles to/from Campus
- Computer Lab and Private Study Rooms with WiFi
- Tanning Bed (FREE Tanning)
- Clubhouse with Pool Table, TV, Gaming Area
- FUN Resident Parties and Activities
- 24 Hour Fitness Center
- Hammock Stations Around the Lake
- Only 9 Minutes From Campus
- BEST Deals In Town
- Grills and Picnic/Social Areas Around Lake
- Every Room Has It's Own Key And Private Bathroom
- Plenty of Closet Space
- Ceiling Fans In EVERY Room
Lakeside Student Living is Mississippi State University's premier off-campus student housing community. Lakeside offers real value, a convenient location AND most of all a FUN place to live! ALL INCLUSIVE RENT! Students enjoy fully furnished apartments complete with high speed Internet, cable TV, and green cap utilities. Rent prices are per person!
Check Availability or call: (662) 298-8608 (888) 928-1278 (662) 546-4399
|Sunday:||01:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
Check Availability or call:(662) 298-8608 (888) 928-1278 (662) 546-4399
Overall Rating(20 Ratings)
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
7 Reviews for Lakeside
Excellent property! Lakeside is amazing when it comes to meeting the needs of students. It is all inclusive, wonderful amenities, and has very friendly staff members.
Thank you so much for your rating!
have lived in many places in Starkville over my collegiate career, and Lakeside has by far been the best. Lakeside is safe, clean, quiet, and very homey. All of the staff are caring and wonderful, and know their residents by name. Excellent place to live.
Thank you for your review! Lakeside loves to hear from our residents.
It has a quiet country feel. I love the computer lab with free printing, clubhouse, and resort style pool. The property is exactly like it is shown on their website. They are also very willing to come fix anything in a timely manner.
Thank you so much for your review, We love to hear from our residents.
Fast internet with few problems throughout my time at Lakeside.
Thank you so much for your review, and remember if you ever have any issues with the internet feel free to contact us.
The baseboards doesn't get clean no matter how many times I clean it.
All reviews have been thoroughly reviewed before posting, however if you feel this review meets the following criteria we want to know. Please select the criteria below that describes why you feel this content should be reviewed
We use specific standards when reviewing all content that is listed on Apartment Guide. These rules include, but are not limited to:Submit Cancel
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.