- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Public Transportation
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- On Public Transportation Bus Line
- Pet-Friendly Community
- Professional, Long-Term Management Team
- Nearby Public Park With Playground & Walking Paths
- Single Covered Parking Space Included
- Utilities Included: Water, Sewer & Trash
- Spacious Coat & Linen Closet(s)
- Bedrooms With HUGE Wall-Length Closets
- Full-Size, In-Home Washer & Dryer!
- Charming Living Room With Built-In Bookshelves
- Generous Outdoor Storage Locker Included In Rent
- Large Kitchens With Ample Counter & Cabinet Space
- Private Front & Back Entries Into Your Home!
- In-Home, Wall-Unit Air Conditioning
- Deposit: 150Homestead Village is a Pet Friendly Community! Dogs and Cats Welcome! Limit of 2 pets per apartment home Pet Deposit: $150 per pet Pet Rent: - Cats: $10 per month, per cat - Dogs: $25 per month, per dog Some breed and other restrictions may apply. Please call for more details. Cats Allowed
- Deposit: 150Homestead Village is a Pet Friendly Community! Dogs and Cats Welcome! Limit of 2 pets per apartment home Pet Deposit: $150 per pet Pet Rent: - Cats: $10 per month, per cat - Dogs: $25 per month, per dog Some breed and other restrictions may apply. Please call for more details. Dogs Allowed
Homestead Village Townhomes
Welcome to Homestead Village Townhomes in Rochester, MN!
Homestead Village affordable townhomes are conveniently located five minutes from beautiful downtown Rochester on the city bus line, and across the street from shopping and a city park with playground, picnic areas and walking paths. We offer spacious 2 and 3 bedroom townhome style rentals with private front and back entries, hardwood floors, built in shelves, full-sized washer and dryer and more! Our attentive management team is committed to providing a quality townhome living environment at an affordable price. Make Homestead Village your home today!
*Comfortable living does not have to be high dollar. Homestead Village participates in an affordable housing program. Household income limits apply.
The household income is based on GROSS annual income (before any deductions) earned from all sources including; wages, social security payments, public assistance, pensions, annuities, interest income, dividends, stocks, bonds, insurance settlements, recurring gifts from family/friends, lottery winnings, etc. Third party verification will be required of all income and copies of tax returns and pay stubs may be required. Homestead Village participates in an affordable housing program. Total household income must be under the following limits based on household size:
- 1 Occupant: $36,300
- 2 Occupants: $41,460
- 3 Occupants: $46,620
- 4 Occupants: $51,780
- 5 Occupants: $55,980
- 6 Occupants: $60,120
To maintain the integrity of the community, credit, criminal and rental background checks are conducted on all applicants.
* Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** SQFT listed is an approximate value for each unit.
Pet Policy: Homestead Village is a Pet Friendly Community! Dogs and Cats Welcome!
Limit of 2 pets per apartment home
Pet Deposit: $150 per pet
- Cats: $10 per month, per cat
- Dogs: $25 per month, per dog
Some breed and other restrictions may apply. Please call for more details.
Affordable Housing Qualifications
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for Homestead Village Townhomes
The trash needs to be pick up on a weekly basis around the trash bins and buildings - this has not happened at all for the last four monthes or so.
Homestead Village has a very convenient location. Friendly and professional office staff. Appartments are maintained in a good condition and maintenance respond promptly if I need any repairs. I appreciate efforts of the manager and staff to make improvements of buildings exterior and landscaping. Because of these efforts Homestead looks really nice. In my opinion, if anybody has to rent an appartment and doesn't have huge money to spend, then Homestead Village is right choice.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
For over 40 years, Dominium has been committed to superior resident satisfaction by providing exceptional rental choices and sound management of apartments and townhomes. Dominium is the second largest owner of affordable housing in the United States and owns or manages over 25,000 units in 23 states. Come home to an affordable, luxury or senior Dominium apartment or townhome community today and learn how What We Do Hits HOME.