- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Indoor Car Wash Bay Available
- Cat Friendly Community (Sorry, No Dogs)
- Handicapped Accessible Apartments*
- Coffee Service - Drop The Drive-Through Expense!
- Additional Parking Garage Space(s) Available To...
- Theatre Room
- Package Service
- 24/7, On-Site Drop Off Pick Up Dry Cleaning S...
- Community Participates In A Water, Sewer Tras...
- New Exercise Spin Bikes Located On The Roof Top!
- Outdoor Off-Street Open Parking Available
- Luxury Granite Counter Tops!*
- Ample Counter Top Cabinet Space
- DIRECTV Cable Ready Homes
- Raised Panel Doors 9-Foot Ceilings
- In-Home Fireplace
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances*
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Now Offering Fiber Optic Internet
- Furnished Apartments Available
- We accept up to 2 cats per apartment home. - Pet Rent = $20 per month (Per pet). - $150 Pet Fee $150 Pet Deposit due at time of move-In. Restrictions may apply. Please call for more details. Cats Allowed
Bluffs at Nine Mile Creek
The Bluffs at Nine Mile Creek Apartments offers a contemporary, tranquil retreat from your busy life. Choose from unique one, two, and three bedroom apartments with an array of features including, spacious open floor plans, large bedrooms, open kitchen areas, and stainless steel appliances and granite countertops in select units. Furnished apartments available call for details!
Our lease terms are: 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: $20 pet rent. $300 non-refundable pet fee. Restrictions: We accept up to 2 cats per apartment home. - Pet Rent = $20 per month (Per pet). - $150 Pet Fee $150 Pet Deposit due at time of move-In. Restrictions may apply. Please call for more details.
For over 40 years, Dominium has been committed to superior resident satisfaction by providing exceptional rental choices and sound management of apartments and townhomes. Dominium is the second largest owner of affordable housing in the United States and owns or manages over 25,000 units in 23 states. Come home to an affordable, luxury or senior Dominium apartment or townhome community today and learn how What We Do Hits HOME.