- Air Conditioning
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Monthly Resident Events
- Cooking Gas
- 2 Laundry Rooms Per Floor, Per Building
- Garage Parking Available for $70.00 per month
- Deposit: 150Please call for more details. Cats Allowed
- Deposit: 250Please call for more details. Dogs Allowed
Huntington Place Apartments offers one bedroom apartments in Brooklyn Park. We are located just five minutes off I-694 with a convenient location close to shopping, dining, entertainment, schools and on several bus lines. Our one bedroom apartments have a cozy lay-out with huge bedrooms that fit your king size bed. Our kitchens feature an abundance of cabinet space! We welcome your pets to our community. We invite you to visit our friendly customer service team and tour your new home today! Se habla espanol. Please note: Credit and criminal background checks are conducted on all applicants. Prices subject to availability. Please call for more info.
* Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** SQFT listed is an approximate value for each unit.
6 and 12 months leases.
PET POLICY: Huntington Place Is A Pet-Friendly Community! Dogs & Cats Welcome!
Limit of 2 pets per apartment home (Limit of 1 dog per home)
Dogs permitted in Buildings #5817 & #5833 ONLY
- Cats: $150 ($100 Refundable) per cat, due at time of move-in
- Dogs: $250 ($150 Refundable) due at time of move-in
- Pets between 0-30 lbs: $25 per pet, per month
- Pets 31 lbs and Over: $50 per pet, per month
Some breed and other restrictions may apply. Prospective residents must show valid and current vet & vaccination records. Please call for more details.
For over 40 years, Dominium has been committed to superior resident satisfaction by providing exceptional rental choices and sound management of apartments and townhomes. Dominium is the second largest owner of affordable housing in the United States and owns or manages over 25,000 units in 23 states. Come home to an affordable, luxury or senior Dominium apartment or townhome community today and learn how What We Do Hits HOME.