- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Basketball Court(s)
- Emergency Maintenance
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Walking distance of Eastern Michigan University
- Close to Washtenaw Community College
- Near St. Joseph?s Hospital
- Close to Interstate 94 and US-23
- $250 non-refundable; $25/month per pet. Pets Accepted
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Huron Heights & Ridge
Our community offers comfortable living space, convenience and a professional management team plus 2 clubhouses, 2 pools, 7 play areas, 2 basketball courts, paved walking paths on our 76 acres, 24-hour emergency maintenance and much much more!
Lease Terms: 12 Months. Call for more information.
Affordable Housing Qualifications
Ratings & Reviews
From Huron River Drive, head north onto LeForge Rd. Take the second driveway to your right which is Woburn Drive, the entrance to Huron Heights. Clubhouse is on the right hand side at the top of the hill.