Check Availability(248) 461-3026(888) 686-0816(248) 461-3215
Floor Plans & Pricing
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Weight restriction: 50Deposit: 250non-refundable Dogs Allowed
- Deposit: 250non-refundable Cats Allowed
- Breed Restriction
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Controlled Access
- Pet Friendly
- Private entry foyer
- Abundant closets
- Individually controlled heat and air
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Relaxing swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- Ample, lighted parking
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Extra large living areas
- Huge master bedroom w/oversized closet,master bath
- Plush wall to wall carpeting
- Insulated windows and doorwalls
- Private balcony or patio
- Dramatic ceramic tile baths
- Intercom entry system
- Within 5 mins. of shopping, banks
- Close to recreation areas
- Adjacent to Oakland Comm. College-Highland Lakes
- Close to Pontiac Airport, golf and country clubs
- Convenient location
- Disability access
- Application Fee; $25.00; Security Deposit: $350.00
- 6 mo. lease, rate is $75 above 12 mo. w/$350 dep.
Ratings & Reviews
12 Reviews for Round Hill
The staff takes care of problems the minute they happen and are always friendly.
I have lived at Round Hill Apartments for 8 years. The office staff is very friendly and efficient in their job. The maintenance staff is friendly, efficient and they are quick to respond to maintenance issues that may apply. I love living at Round Hill and for now and in the future, Round Hill is my home.
Round Hill apartments, for the most part, have been a quiet community to live in. They keep their grounds very clean and I have never had an issue with maintenance with my unit. My only complaint is the past couple years that I've lived here is that they have raised the rent by $50 or more each year.
Very happy with the responsiveness of the front office staff, and maintenance staff when needed.
For the most part I my building has been quiet and in good condition.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From M-59, head south Hospital Road. We are located on the west side of the street just before Cooley Lake Road.