Check Availability(248) 479-7247(877) 831-6288(248) 809-4693
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Weight restriction: 20Deposit: 250$15/mo Pet Fee, $250 one-time non refundable pet fee Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Gated Community
- Free Heat and Water
- Fully equipped kitchen with eating area
- Resident referral program - $200 referral fee
- On-site Child care center
- Brand new on-site Hair/ Nail salon
- On-site Restaurant/ Delivery
- New playground for tots
- Laundry centers with swipe card system
- Basketball and Tennis court
- Updated kitchens with breakfast bar
- Separate dining area
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Responsive 24 Hour Maintenance Staff
- Sound conditioned apartments
- Convenience store -on site with delivery
- HUGE oversized closets/ Walk-in Closets
- Sparkling, crystal clear pool/ Olimpic Size
- Skate park
- Beautiful landscaping and ample parking space
- 24 hour courtesy patrol
- Summer Activities for Kids and Teens
- Dishwashers in select units
Ratings & Reviews
17 Reviews for Regal Towers
I am very please living at the Regal Towers Apt when I call in an work order in I get same day service or next day, feel very safe with security on the property, customer service in the office is also good.
Regal Towers has done a lot to the apartment complex to make the residents feel that the management cares about their well being and safety. There is a convenience store, restaurant, club house, basket ball court, swimming pool, weight room, skate board area, BBQ grills, along with security cameras in the buildings, and security at the front gate. People are feeling good living there.
I like my apartment a lot. When I moved in it was clean, however I was given a totally different apartment than the layout I said I wanted and didn't know until after I signed my lease and got my keys. I also had a issue with bees...hoping they don't come back. Overall I'm comfortable.
Overall, the complex is just okay with nothing special to brag about. I chose this place because of the location being close to my job. Had I fully understood what I was getting myself into I would have considered the complex across the street. At move in my apartment was not fully cleaned from the previous tenant, the elevator is alway out of order, found 2 live roaches in the hall and a few other issues that I cant name since im limited on the length of my review. Looking forward to moving.
Most management and staff give me an impression that they do not like their jobs. I have recieved tons of bad service going to the management office and threw the gates. On a positive note I like the location, room size and fitness center.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take I-696 or The Lodge Freeway to Telegraph Road south. Go right on Swanson, then go right on Franklin Road. We are located on the right hand side of Franklin Road.