Check Availability(248) 946-8804(866) 482-3488(248) 438-5195
- Air Conditioning
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Weight restriction: 25Cats and Dogs Call for Policy
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- HEAT/WATER INCLUDED IN RENT!!
- IN-UNIT WASHER/DRYERS
- Cats and small dogs allowed-Please call for policy
- Fully-equipped kitchen w/dishwasher
- Central air conditioning
- High-speed internet available
- ATT U-verse available
- Short-term leases available
- Private lakefront patio or balcony
- Cathedral ceilings available
- Outdoor swimming pool and clubhouse
- Sand volleyball courts
- Walled Lake Consolidated School District
- Handicap Accessible
- Pay rent online
- Police and Firefighter discount available
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for Portsmouth
Friendly staff, washer/dryers and dishwashers in apartment. Pets are allowed. Great walking areas within complex. I feel perfectly safe even at night when walking the dog.
Pros: Clean and safe area, ponds are gorgeous, options for full laundry/dishwasher and gas/water, open kitchen/living room layout, carport options Cons: Rent has jumped up over $200 in roughly 4 years, maintenance commonly fixes issues in a poor way, well water is very commonly discolored and has damaged clothing and dishware
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
I-96 to Beck Road, 2 miles north to Pontiac Trial. Turn right. 1/2 mile past Beck on the right.