- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Controlled Access
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic area with grill
- Extensive, mature landscaping
- Pets welcome
- Kalamazoo schools promise-qualified
- Located near Kalamazoo Metro bus line
- Approximately four miles west of downtown Kalam...
- Social and networking events
- On-site recycling
- Click to Chat: 24-hour leasing information
- Upgraded lighting*
- Built-in shelving*
- Accent wall*
- Fairfield welcomes dogs and cats, including puppies and kittens! Breed restrictions do apply, so please call for specific breed and weight restrictions. *We reserve the right to add additional restricted breeds at any time Pets Accepted
Summer Ridge Apartments
Summer Ridge is conveniently located four miles west of Western Michigan University, one mile east of US-131, and five miles north of I-94. Summer Ridge is walking distance to area entertainment such as the Kalamazoo 10 theater and the Maple Hill Mall, and ten miles from Crossroads Mall. Summer Ridge is surrounded by open space and offers outstanding community amenities such as a swimming pool with poolside WiFi, cardio fitness center, tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, clubhouse with WiFi lounge, and basketball court. The apartments include features such as ceramic tile, built-in shelving, utility room with full-size washer and dryer, wood-burning fireplace, and large deck or patio.
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
From I-94: merge onto US-131 N via Exit 74B. Next, take the M-43 E, Exit 38A, toward Kalamazoo. Travel east on West Main Street for less than one mile, turn left on Maple Hill Drive, and then turn left on Summer Ridge Boulevard.
There are properties...and there are Fairfield properties - And you recognize a property managed by Fairfield the very moment you see one. You know by the superior level of care that is invested in every property. By the immaculate grounds. By the vast and incomparable resources that support each property. By the innovative customer relations program that we pioneered. By the rock solid financial resources of a family-owned business that has become an institution. You know by a twenty-five year reputation sustained by the wide spread praise of community leaders, property owners, financial institutions, and the directors of condominiums, cooperatives and homeowner associations.