- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Pets welcome
- Located in the Farmington Hills School District
- Adjacent to an 18 hole public golf course, range
- Two miles from Farmington Hills downtown
- One mile from M-5, I-275, and I-96
- Two miles west of Wayne State University
- Near Oakland Center campus
- Four miles west of Oakland Community College
- 11 miles west of Southfield's employment centers
- Nineteen miles west of Royal Oak
- Less than twenty fives miles from Detroit and Troy
- Friendly community of 224 apartment homes
- Social and networking events
- Click to Chat: 24-hour leasing information
- One bedroom, two bedroom apartments
- Private apartment entrance
- Faux hardwood flooring
- Upgraded interior lighting and hardware packages*
- Vaulted ceiling*
- Utility room*
- Breakfast bar
- Two-tone paint throughout*
- *Select homes
- Fairfield welcomes dogs and cats, including puppies and kittens! Breed restrictions do apply, so please call for specific breed and weight restrictions. *We reserve the right to add additional restricted breeds at any time Pets Accepted
Spring Valley Apartments
Spring Valley is located adjacent to the Farmington Hills Golf Club, one mile from M-5, I-275, I-696, and I-96. This ideal location within the Farmington Hills School District is eleven miles west of Southfield, nineteen miles west of Royal Oak, thirty miles west of Detroit, and thirty-two miles west of Troy's vibrant business and technology center, which is home to Upper Valley Medical Center. Spring Valley is two miles from downtown Farmington Hills which offers walkable streets, quaint shops, a farmers market, and seasonal entertainment. Residents choose Spring Valley because of the centrally located, Farmington Hills location and the extensive amenities package including a clubhouse with WiFi lounge, fitness center, swimming pool with poolside WiFi, resident activity program, and more.
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for Spring Valley Apartments
Well maintained - considerate neighbors. Residents kept informed.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From the West: take I-96 E to Exit 163 toward Port Huron/Grand River Avenue. Merge onto M-5 E, and take the Grand River Avenue Exit. Turn left on to Grand River Avenue and travel less than one mile. Turn left on Halsted Road and travel about one mile, then turn left onto Spring Lane. * From the North: take US-23 S to I-96 E. Next, take Exit 163 toward Port Huron/Grand River Avenue. Merge onto M-5 E, and take the Grand River Avenue Exit. Turn left on to Grand River Avenue and travel less than one mile, then left on Halsted Road for about one mile, and turn left onto Spring Lane. * From the South: take I-75 to I-275 N, and then take the M-5 Exit. Next, take the Grand River Avenue exit, turn left on to Grand River Avenue and travel less than one mile. Turn left on to Halsted Road and travel about one mile, and finally, turn left onto Spring Lane.
There are properties...and there are Fairfield properties - And you recognize a property managed by Fairfield the very moment you see one. You know by the superior level of care that is invested in every property. By the immaculate grounds. By the vast and incomparable resources that support each property. By the innovative customer relations program that we pioneered. By the rock solid financial resources of a family-owned business that has become an institution. You know by a twenty-five year reputation sustained by the wide spread praise of community leaders, property owners, financial institutions, and the directors of condominiums, cooperatives and homeowner associations.