- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Award-winning customer service
- Adjacent to a nature preserve and Linear Park
- Two ponds
- Extensive, mature landscaping
- Proud winner of the 2013 Best Overall STAR Comm...
- Furnished corporate apartments available
- Dogs and cats welcome
- Located in the outstanding Lakeview School Dist...
- Located less than twenty minutes from downtown ...
- On-site recycling
- Social and networking events
- Click to Chat: 24-hour leasing information
- 1 2 bedroom apartment homes
- Cathedral ceiling*
- Breakfast bar
- Large walk-in shower*
- Intercom building entry
- Fairfield welcomes dogs and cats, including puppies and kittens! Breed restrictions do apply, so please call for specific breed and weight restrictions. *We reserve the right to add additional restricted breeds at any time Pets Accepted
The Landings At The Preserve Apartments
The Landings at the Preserve is the most desirable apartment community in Battle Creek. This community is surrounded by shopping and dining, yet sits in a quiet location adjacent to a nature preserve and the Battle Creek Linear Park. The Landings is within the outstanding Lakeview School District, and is one mile south of I-94, five miles south of downtown Battle Creek, and twelve miles west of I-69. Residents choose The Landings at the Preserve because of the fantastic management staff as well as the secluded natural setting which includes an outdoor seating area with WiFi, two ponds, waterfall, and scenic walking trails. The Landings at the Preserve is within minutes of Kellogs, DENSO and the Bronson Battle Creek Hospital. Apartment homes include unique amenities such as cathedral ceiling, breakfast bar, pantry, walk-in closets, washer and dryer, and more.The Landings at Preserve staff is the proud winner of the 2013 Best Overall STAR Community award presented by the Property Management Association of West Michigan.
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
From the East: take I-194 to MI-66 via Exit 98A. Travel south on MI-66, then turn right on Glenn Cross Road. Travel about one half mile, then turn right on Minges Creek Place. * From the West, take I-94 to Exit 97 toward Capital Avenue. Turn left on Beckley Road and travel one half mile. Turn right on Minges Creek Place. * From the South: take I-69 to I-94 W. Take M-66 S via Exit 98A, then turn right on Glenn Cross Road. Travel about one half mile, then turn right on Minges Creek Place. * From the North: take US-131 to I-94 E. Take Exit 97 toward Capital Avenue, then turn left on Beckley Road. Travel one half mile, then turn right on Minges Creek Place.
There are properties...and there are Fairfield properties - And you recognize a property managed by Fairfield the very moment you see one. You know by the superior level of care that is invested in every property. By the immaculate grounds. By the vast and incomparable resources that support each property. By the innovative customer relations program that we pioneered. By the rock solid financial resources of a family-owned business that has become an institution. You know by a twenty-five year reputation sustained by the wide spread praise of community leaders, property owners, financial institutions, and the directors of condominiums, cooperatives and homeowner associations.