- Loft Layout
- Smoke Free
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Furnished Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Pet Friendly
- Walking Trail
- River View
- Many two-level living options available
- Granite Countertops
- Innovative unit designs including historic bric...
- One, two, and three bedroom residences
- High-end interior finishes including granite co...
- Eco-friendly flooring selections: Marmoleum ce...
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Indoor cats are permitted. Max of 2 pets per apt - 2 cats, 2 dogs or 1 dog and 1 cat. The monthly pet rent per cat is $50.00. Additional restrictions apply and will be explained during the leasing process. Dogs of non-aggressive breeds are permitted in certain apartment homes. There is a maximum of one dog per apartment home. The monthly pet rent for a dog is $50.00 per month. Additional restrictions apply and will be explained during the leasing process. This policy is subject to change without Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Watch Factory Lofts
Must-see luxury apartments at the original home of the Waltham Watch Factory! With historic character and modern finishes this new development has apartment homes of exceptional quality and attention to detail. 100% smoke free apartment community Fitness center on site Pets welcome, breed restrictions apply Innovative unit designs including historic brick walls and authentic wood beams One, two, and three bedroom residences Many two-level living options available High-end interior finishes including granite countertops Washer/Dryer in each apartment Half a mile from Waltham MBTA Station Access to Charles River walking and bike paths Nearby Moody Street's many dining and entertainment establishments Scenic views of the Charles River and unique historic architecture will make Watch Factory Lofts an unparalleled space to inhabit and enjoy. With summer in full swing, these Lofts are the perfect place to take advantage of Boston, the weather, and all it has to offer.
**To locate office, enter the red door at 185 Crescent Street. Dial 001 on the call box to be buzzed in. Going South on I-95: - Depart I-95 North / RT-128 North - At exit 26, take ramp right for US-20 toward Waltham / Weston - Bear right onto Vernon St - Turn right onto Prospect St - Turn right onto Crescent St - Arrive at 185 Crescent St, Waltham, MA 02453 The last intersection is Ash St. If you reach Brown St, you've gone too far Going East on US-20: - Depart US-20 West / Main St toward RT-60 / Linden St - Turn left onto Moody St - Turn right onto Crescent St - Arrive at 185 Crescent St, Waltham, MA 02453 The last intersection is Ash St. If you reach Brown St, you've gone too far Going West on I-90E/Mass Pike: - Depart I-90 East / Mass Pike / Massachusetts Tpke - At exit 14, take ramp right for I-95 North toward Portsmouth NH / Waltham - At exit 26, take ramp right for US-20 toward Waltham / Weston - Bear right onto Vernon St - Turn right onto Prospect St - Turn right onto Crescent S
Princeton Properties has been acquiring, leasing and managing apartments and furnished suites in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine and Georgia since 1973. Princeton Properties has grown to include over 5500 apartments in 36 communities. In addition to developing a reputation for its ability to rehabilitate and manage apartment communities, Princeton Properties is known for its furnished apartments which are used by major companies for extended-stay housing. The company twice received the National Association of Home Builders Pillars of The Industry Award for Management Company of the Year.