- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Balconies and Patios with Outside Storage
- 8'6 Ceilings in Every Unit
- Track Lighting in Dining Rooms
- Two-Tone Paint Crown Molding
- Gas Fireplaces and Kitchen Pantry
- Stainless Steel Energy Efficient Appliances
- Energy Seals Around All Doors and Windows
- Energy-Rated Insulation in Exterior Walls
- Distinctive Floorplans, Some with Dens
- New Upgraded Home Available!
- One and Two Bedroom Garden Homes
- Granite Countertops Throughout
- Glass Subway Tile Backsplash
- Wood Plank Vinyl Flooring
- Moen Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer
- Granite Breakfast Bar for Additional Seating
- USB Outlet in Kitchen
- White Cabinets with Brushed Nickel Accents
- Curved Shower Rods and Framed Bathroom Mirrors
- Brushed Nickel Lighting and Fixtures
- LED Energy Saving Track Light Bulbs
- Washer and Dryer Included
- Gorgeous Water Views Available
- Flexible Lease Terms
- Jogging Trails with Waterviews
- Walking Distance to MBTA Train Station
- Walking Distance to Downtown Salem
- Controlled Building Access
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Services
- New Upgraded Amenity Package!
- New Riverfront Clubhouse Design
- Wi-Fi Lounge with PC Computers and Flat Screens
- Gas Fire Pit with Plush Outdoor Seating
- HDTV's that are MHL Ready
- Virtual Fitness Trainer Equipped for Smart Phone
- Separate Yoga, Cardio and Strength Training Rooms
- Brita Filtered Hydration System
- Additional Storage Available
- Package Receiving
- Recycling Center
- Hassle-Free Transfer Program
- Resident Survey Feedback Program
- Weight restriction: 75Deposit: 0 *Call for Breed Restrictions* Dogs Allowed
- Weight restriction: 75Deposit: 0 Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 75Deposit: 02 Pets Allowed. Pet Rent is $50 Per Pet. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Bell at Salem Station
Bell at Salem Station, formerly Jefferson at Salem Station, offers luxury apartments in Salem, Massachusetts, walking distance to Downtown Salem, the MBTA Train Station and just a short train ride from Boston's Historical Financial District. Close to I-95, shopping, dining and entertainment, you'll find a variety of conveniences to meet your lifestyle at Bell at Salem Station.
With several spacious and open floorplan options to choose from, our one and two bedroom apartments and townhomes are sure to have what you are looking for. You will enjoy natural lighting and 8'6 ceilings with walk-in closets to help keep you organized. Our well-appointed kitchens have elegant Euro-style cabinets and countertops, a frost-free refrigerator, and Stainless Steel energy efficient appliances. Some of our homes feature private patios or balconies with extra storage, gas fireplaces and granite countertops!
In addition to our apartment homes, our residents can take advantage of our resort-style swimming pool with Jacuzzi, business and conference facilities with complimentary internet access, a clubhouse with a coffee bar, and a state-of-the-art fitness center with aerobic, cardio, and strength training centers. Need some fresh air? Go for a run or power walk on our jogging trail with a great view of the North River. Schedule a tour today and reserve your new home in Salem, MA.
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
9 Reviews for Bell at Salem Station
I moved here very quickly when the apartment I was living in was heavily damaged in the winter of 2015. Moving here was easy and it was such a change not having to worry about keeping up with maintenance; both big and small. The maintenance team is very responsive and professional and it feels like they are always working to keep everything looking its best. The team in the office is also extremely helpful but keep things light and relaxed, which means a lot when they're working to keep so many residents happy. The biggest piece of this community for me is the safety factor though; and the structures, policies, and people in this community help to make me feel safe even though I'm living on my own.
I'm completely happy living here. It is my home. I would recommend it to anyone. When people ask ,e where do I live, I tell them and they ask me how do I like living here. I always answer, I love it I'm here 12 years, that says it all.
The Maintenance team are exceptionally friendly and courteous. They are very professional and knowledgeable.
Great location, warm friendly neighborhood and staff!
So far, it is quiet. I think management does a good job in screening potential occupants. I'm particularly happy that there appears to be a strong recycling program and am pleased to se the number of dogs that live on the premises. Animals accept people no matter who they are and no matter from what background they may come. We could all learn something from how dogs treat people.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Route 128 North, exit 25A (Salem, Rte. 114). Bear right at the end of the ramp. Follow Route 114 through Salem. When you come to the North River Bridge, turn right on Route 107 (North). Turn right at the end of the ramp. Go halfway around the traffic circle and our entrance will be on the left. Please park in front of building 4 in the spaces designated Future Resident Parking.
Bell Apartment Living, a division of Bell Partners Inc., provides distinctive apartment communities that promote wellness and a well-rounded lifestyle for our residents. Spanning from the East Coast to Texas, Bell Apartment Living consists of over 200 apartment communities that offer comfort, convenience, impressive amenities, and superior service. Since its inception in 1976, Bell Partners Inc. has maintained a dedication for excellence, which is demonstrated at all of our Bell Apartment Living communities.
Our mission is to provide the best living experience for the people that count on us. Come home to Apartment Living At Its Best(SM) at a Bell Apartment Living community.