- Air Conditioning
- Loft Layout
- Smoke Free
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Cardio and strength equipment
- Sparkling swimming pool with sundeck
- Community-sponsored social events for residents
- Beautifully landscaped barbecue and picnic area
- Resident clubhouse
- Free WiFi available in common areas
- On site management team
- Complimentary package acceptance service
- Pet-friendly community
- Smart rain sensors for reduce water consumption
- Eco friendly community with recycling bins
- Sustainable lighting techniques to reduces energy
- Close to North Shore Mall
- Located near public transportation
- Easy access to Route 1 and 128
- Easy access to Maine
- Easy access to New Hampshire
- 10 minutes from the coastline
- 24-hour Emergency Maintenance
- Online Payments Available
- Furnished apartments available
- All apartments with in-unit washer/dryer
- High-speed WiFi Internet available
- Fully-equipped kitchens
- Dishwashers and breakfast bars
- Frost-free refrigerator with ice-maker
- Plush wall to wall carpeting
- Separate dining rooms in select apartments
- Spacious floorplans with 9 foot/vaulted ceilings
- Spacious closets
- On-site storage units available
- Flexible lease terms available
- Disability access
- Central air conditioning
- Sustainable apartment plumbing fixtures and HVAC
- Private Balcony and Patio
- Some features available only in select units*
- $500 refundable fee for each pet. We also charge $60 for pet rent for each dog and $50 for pet rent for each cat monthly. Pets Accepted
- Breed Restriction
- Weight restriction: 75 Weight Restriction
Essex, located in Peabody, Massachusetts, is the epitome of sophisticated living. With a premier address on the North Shore of Boston, Essex is home to spacious one and two bedroom apartments, each with loft and townhome options. Our apartments feature private balconies or patios, central air-conditioning, sprawling closets and in-unit washer and dryers. Residents can also take advantage of our unparalleled amenities, such as the landscaped barbecue and picnic area, playground and resort style pool. We invite you to make Essex your home today!
Please call for lease terms.
We charge a $500 refundable fee for each pet. We also charge $60 for pet rent for each dog and $50 for pet rent for each cat monthly. Pet Types: Cats and Dogs - Breed restrictions apply. Weight Limit: 75 lbs. Maximum Pets per Unit: 2.
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for Essex Apartments
Eeryone is so friendly and kind, I felt so welcomed in my new home
After having moved in only 2 weeks ago, I can honestly say how comfortable and adjusted I am in my new home. Everything from the management staff, maintenance crew and even the residents have made my transition to apartment living an enjoyable one.
We are so relieved to move from a different apartment community with inexperienced staff and into a community where we feel more at home.
I love to live in Avalon Essex!
It's great community and surely I'll suggest to my friends for Avalon Apartments. Thanks for providing apartment for me.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Please Call for Directions.