- Air Conditioning
- Loft Layout
- Smoke Free
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Easy access to New Hampshire
- 10 minutes from the coastline
- Sparkling swimming pool with sundeck
- Pet-friendly community
- Eco friendly community with recycling bins thro...
- Complimentary package acceptance service
- Free WiFi available in common areas
- Close to North Shore Mall
- Easy access to Route 1 and 128
- State-of-the-art fitness center with cardio and...
- Sustainable lighting techniques to reduce energ...
- Beautifully landscaped barbecue and picnic area
- On site management team
- Easy access to Maine
- Community-sponsored social events for residents...
- Resident clubhouse
- Located near public transportation
- Smart rain sensors used to reduce water consump...
- 24-hour Emergency Maintenance
- Sustainable apartment plumbing fixtures and HVA...
- Bright spacious floor plans with 9 foot or vaul...
- Frost-free refrigerator with ice-maker
- On-site storage units available
- Spacious closets
- Flexible lease terms available
- Plush wall to wall carpeting
- Furnished apartments available
- Private Balcony and Patio
- Separate dining rooms in select apartments
- Disability access
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We charge a $500 refundable fee for each pet. We also charge $75 pet rent for each dog/cat monthly. Pet Types: Cats and Dogs - Breed restrictions apply. Weight Limit: 75 lbs. Maximum Pets per Unit: 2 Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Blowout Rents!!!!! Hurry In Now!!!!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
With a premier address on the North Shore, Avalon Essex is home to a wonderful collection of Peabody apartments that come in one- and two-bedroom floor plans with loft and townhome options. Each of these amazing apartments come with luxury features like a private patio or balcony, central air-conditioning, spacious closets and in-unit washer and dryers. Members also get to take advantage of a range of community amenities, such as a landscaped barbecue and picnic area, playground, sparkling swimming pool and planned resident activities. In a nutshell, our apartments in Essex County have everything you need to live comfortably in Massachusetts.
Our lease terms are: 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for Essex Apartments
Eeryone is so friendly and kind, I felt so welcomed in my new home
After having moved in only 2 weeks ago, I can honestly say how comfortable and adjusted I am in my new home. Everything from the management staff, maintenance crew and even the residents have made my transition to apartment living an enjoyable one.
We are so relieved to move from a different apartment community with inexperienced staff and into a community where we feel more at home.
I love to live in Avalon Essex!
It's great community and surely I'll suggest to my friends for Avalon Apartments. Thanks for providing apartment for me.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take I-95N to Route 128N. Take Exit 25B(Route 114), continue on Route 114 to your 3rd set of lights, take a left onto Prospect Street, at the crest of hill, you will see the entrance to Avalon Essex on your right.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, JRK Residential Group is one of the nation's leading multifamily property managers, with a portfolio of over 140 conventional and tax credit properties located throughout the United States. With over 31,000 units in its portfolio, JRK employs over 650 real estate professionals and maintains regional offices in Atlanta, Denver, Dallas, Houston and Orlando. JRK is a wholly-owned subsidiary of JRK Asset Management, which is a fully-integrated owner and operator of multifamily, hospitality and self-storage properties.