Check Availability(978) 600-1906(888) 855-9963(978) 712-4728
- Air Conditioning
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Non-refundable pet fee $500 per unit. Restricted breeds are: Rottweiler, Doberman, Pinschers, Pit Bulls, American Staffordshire Terriers, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, American Bull Dogs, German Shepherds, Tosa Inus, Shar Peis, Wolf Hybrids, Dalmatians, Boxers, Alaskan Malamutes, Basset Hounds, Blood Hounds, Bull Mastiffs, Argentine Dogos, Akitas, Presa Canarios, Fila Brasileiros, Chow Chows. Following pets are also restricted: Monkeys,Ferrets, Snakes, Rabbits, Livestock and Reptiles. Pets Accepted
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- BBQ/Picnic Area
- Planned resident activities
- Easy Access to Route 1 and 128
- Easy Access to New Hampshire
- Easy Access to Maine
- Close to North Shore Mall
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for Avalon Essex
Eeryone is so friendly and kind, I felt so welcomed in my new home
After having moved in only 2 weeks ago, I can honestly say how comfortable and adjusted I am in my new home. Everything from the management staff, maintenance crew and even the residents have made my transition to apartment living an enjoyable one.
We are so relieved to move from a different apartment community with inexperienced staff and into a community where we feel more at home.
I love to live in Avalon Essex!
It's great community and surely I'll suggest to my friends for Avalon Apartments. Thanks for providing apartment for me.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Driving Directions: From the SouthTake I-95N to Route 128N. Take Exit 25B(Route 114), continue on Route 114 to your 3rd set of lights, take a left onto Prospect Street, at the crest of hill, you will see the entrance to Avalon Essex on your right.From the NorthTake I-95 to Route 1 South (Exit 50), follow Route 1 South to Route 114 East, continue on Route 114 to your 5th set of lights, take a right onto Prospect Street, at the rest of the hill, you will see the entrance to Avalon Essex on your right.From the WestTake the I-90 (Mass Pike) East to I-95N, follow directions from the South.From the EastTake Route 114 West to Prospect Street,take a left onto Prospect Street, at the the of the hill, you will see the entrance to Avalon Essex on your right.