- Air Conditioning
- Some Paid Utilities
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- BBQ/Picnic Area
- Sustainable lighting techniques
- Close to Restaurants, Shopping, Cinemas
- Resident only clubhouse
- Close to Solomon Pond Mall
- Beautifully landscaped
- Bike racks & bike storage for residents
- Nearby nature trail
- On Site Recycling Center
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Max of 1 Dog per unit. Restricted breeds are: Rottweiler, Doberman, Pinschers, Pit Bulls, American Staffordshire Terriers, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, American Bull Dogs, German Shepherds, Tosa Inus, Shar Peis, Wolf Hybrids, Dalmatians, Boxers, Alaskan Malamutes, Basset Hounds, Blood Hounds, Bull Mastiffs, Argentine Dogos, Akitas, Presa Canarios, Fila Brasileiros, Chow Chows. Following pets are also restricted: Monkeys,Ferrets, Snakes, Rabbits, Livestock and Reptiles. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
The convenience of an apartment, the comfort of a home. Avalon Orchards offers a wonderful blend of luxury and amenities just for you. Come home to Avalon Orchards today.
Ratings & Reviews
15 Reviews for Avalon Orchards
The very first look at the apartment was amazing, we were very excited to see lots of amenities in the apartment, lots of closet space and spacious bedrooms. We loved the patio where we can access to the lawn, run, play etc. One can lead a pleasant life, no maintenance issues. Everything is taken care. This Avalon Orchards is located in an easy access place, close to all shopping centers, inter-state highways and restaurants. Close to lots of IT companies too.
I love the service provided by the office in helping me with a quick and difficult move from NC to MA for employment.
We couldn't be happier with Avalon. The experience has been wonderful and the staff is professional and extremely friendly.
My experience at Avalon has been exceptional.
Good community - clean and friendly. Nice to have the workout facility.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Driving Directions: From The North-South 495Take Exit 24A Route 20 East to Boston Post Road.From Route 95Take Route 20 West to Boston Post Road.
All Avalon associates, whether delivering service to our customers, or providing support from our regional offices, are working toward the collective purpose of "Enhancing the Lives of Our Residents."