Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Map & Directions
From Rte. 93 North/South take Exit 32 (Rte. 60) and follow signs to Rte. 60 East. Follow approx 2 miles. Take left onto Main Street in Malden. Take 1st left onto Pleasant St. 160 Pleasant St is the 2nd to last building on the left.
From Rte. 1 North/South, take Rte. 99 exit. Follow Rte. 99 towards Malden for approx 1.5 miles until you reach Rte. 60. Take a right onto Rte. 60 West and follow for approx 1.5 miles. Take a right onto Main Street in Malden and your first left onto Pleasant St.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Internet Included
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Individual Leases
- Wireless Internet Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Call for Policy
- Minutes to Boston on the Orange Line MBTA
- Exclusive resident sundeck overlooking Boston
- Spectacular views from individual units
- Pet Friendly
- Convenient to downtown, restaurants and shops.
- In-suite washer/dryer, microwave, disposal.
- Garage parking with direct building access.
- Private fitness facility.
- Monthly parties and breakfasts for residents.
- Spacious closets, large windows.
- Prewired for high-speed cable and Internet.
- Dry Cleaning Services
- Zipcar Discounts
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenenance
160 Pleasant Street42.427000,-71.071400160 Pleasant Street, Malden, Massachusetts 02148160 Pleasant Street
The smart apartment choice for your urban lifestyle: convenient, connected, close to everything. Magnificent views of Boston and surrounding area. On the Orange Line, minutes to downtown, the Green Line, the Red Line and major highways. Walk to local restaurants, shopping, pharmacies, banks and trains!
|Monday:||08:30 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:30 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:30 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:30 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:30 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|