Check Availability(857) 284-0281(877) 461-0142(857) 284-0261
- Some Paid Utilities
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 115Deposit: 500 Pets Accepted
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Laundry Facility
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Walk-in closets
- Fully applianced kitchens
- Flexible Lease Terms
- Easy access to major highways
- Close to the Minuteman Bikeway
- Nearby jogging track tennis courts town
- Nearby tennis courts town pool and
- Convenient bus stop to Alewife MBTA
- Pet-friendly Ask for details
- Heat hot water and air conditioning
- Prewired for cable
- Utilities Included
- Nearby jogging track and skate park
- High speed internet available
- New windows
- Local gym with indoor pool and ice
- Shining hardwood floors
- Fireplaces in 3-bedroom apartment homes
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for Captain Parker Arms
Avalon is a terrific community and well run company. The people employed at this location have been kind, accommodating and welcoming. It is a pleasure to live here.
Nice location in a quiet residential neighborhood. Leasing Office is very professional and friendly.
This is a five star experience for us. The property manager is very professional and helpful. The apartment complex is in a very quiet and beautiful residential area close to town center, town recreation facilities and high school. We like gleaming hardwood floors, new appliances, and very friendly and warm neighbors. We also like the fact that heat and AC are included in the rent.
clean apartment, with professional service!
Good place to live, and easy to move-in.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Driving Directions Route 128Take Route 128 to Exit 31A toward Lexington. Follow Bedford Street for two miles. Turn right onto Waltham Street and turn left onto Worthen Road.