- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Giving Tree Yoga and Wellness On-Site Studio
- Professionally Landscaped Courtyards and Grounds
- Easy Walk to Haverhill's Shops, Restaurants and...
- Welcoming Resident Lobby in Each Building
- Convenient Access to 495, 93, 95
- Resident Off-Leash Dog Park
- On-Site Parking & Off-Site Covered Garage Avail...
- Bike Storage Room
- Granite Countertops and Subway Tile Backsplashes
- Unique Flooring, Eco-Friendly Laminate, Concret...
- Stylish Wood Cabinets
- Non-Smoking Building
- Full-Size Tubs and Separate Shower Stalls
- Upgraded Signature Suites Available
- Open Gourmet Kitchens with Breakfast Bar
- Double Bowl Sink with Vegetable Sprayer
- Designer Pendant Lighting
- Original Exposed Brick Walls
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Cats and Dogs are welcome, limit of 2 pets per apartment home. Certain restrictions and fees apply please contact the leasing office for details. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Hamel Mill Lofts
Discover the Inspiration that is Hamel Mill Lofts. Reclaimed and recycled, Hamel Mill Lofts are the reincarnation of historic mill buildings into loft apartments designed to preserve their historic charm. Huge pillars, exposed brick and industrial artifacts have been uncovered and incorporated into the fabric of a community designed with modern technology and green conveniences in mind. With three finish packages, over forty floor plans and unique material choices, Hamel Mill Lofts offers uncompromising quality and a real opportunity for your personality to show through. There are energy efficient appliances, in-suite washer/dryer, souped up kitchens, and huge sun filled room. For fun try the fitness center, cyber cafe, or game room with billiard table and gaming console. The theater room is perfect for the big Sox game or the small-budget indy flick. Located just a block from Haverhill's main entertainment strip, Hamel Mill Lofts will inspire and delight you.
Our lease terms are: 11 months, 12 months, 13 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Ratings & Reviews
37 Reviews for Hamel Mill Lofts
Location, staff, maintenance are phenomenal. The activities are vary and rich. Unfortunately if you have babies or kids they are not considered part of the community since there is no place for them.
Outstanding, people oriented management team.Great industrial look apartment which makes excellent use of natural lighting. Walking distance to many good restaurants & shopping. In-house gym & a yoga studio are hugely beneficial. Walking distance to train station & close to places to walk/hike.Pet friendly. No-smoking policy. The movie theatre is amazing.
very clean, very safe, great office and Maint.staff
Great place to live.
Hamel Mill Lofts is one of the best apartment communities in Northern Essex County.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Forest City Realty Trust is a national real estate company principally engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition and management of commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States.