- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Giving Tree Yoga and Wellness On-Site Studio
- Professionally Landscaped Courtyards and Grounds
- Easy Walk to Haverhill's Shops, Restaurants and...
- Welcoming Resident Lobby in Each Building
- Convenient Access to 495, 93, 95
- Resident Off-Leash Dog Park
- On-Site Parking & Off-Site Covered Garage Avail...
- Bike Storage Room
- Granite Countertops and Subway Tile Backsplashes
- Unique Flooring, Eco-Friendly Laminate, Concret...
- Stylish Wood Cabinets
- Non-Smoking Building
- Full-Size Tubs and Separate Shower Stalls
- Upgraded Signature Suites Available
- Open Gourmet Kitchens with Breakfast Bar
- Double Bowl Sink with Vegetable Sprayer
- Designer Pendant Lighting
- Original Exposed Brick Walls
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Cats and Dogs are welcome, limit of 2 pets per apartment home. Certain restrictions and fees apply please contact the leasing office for details. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Hamel Mill Lofts
Discover the Inspiration that is Hamel Mill Lofts. Reclaimed and recycled, Hamel Mill Lofts are the reincarnation of historic mill buildings into loft apartments designed to preserve their historic charm. Huge pillars, exposed brick and industrial artifacts have been uncovered and incorporated into the fabric of a community designed with modern technology and green conveniences in mind. With three finish packages, over forty floor plans and unique material choices, Hamel Mill Lofts offers uncompromising quality and a real opportunity for your personality to show through. There are energy efficient appliances, in-suite washer/dryer, souped up kitchens, and huge sun filled room. For fun try the fitness center, cyber cafe, or game room with billiard table and gaming console. The theater room is perfect for the big Sox game or the small-budget indy flick. Located just a block from Haverhill's main entertainment strip, Hamel Mill Lofts will inspire and delight you.
Our lease terms are: 11 months, 12 months, 13 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Ratings & Reviews
30 Reviews for Hamel Mill Lofts
Excellent amenities, beautiful apartments, friendly staff and neighbors.
I've been living here for 6 years for good reason. Everything is awesome.
Been here four years love my home
The community overall all is great. I feel respected and valued as a resident.
No complaints. Lived here for almost a year and so far everything has been great. Maintenance is always helpful and friendly, common areas are kept clean, and we almost never hear our neighbors!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Forest City Realty Trust is a national real estate company principally engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition and management of commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States.