Floor Plans & Pricing
- The Brookside
- Sq Ft:800
- Rent:$1490-$1590 / mo
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Map & Directions
Take Route 95 North to exit 54A (Route 133 East). Take a left onto National Way. Take left onto Access Road. Follow signs to Leasing Office.
- Air Conditioning
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Dogs AllowedMaximum two pets per apartment home. Breed restrictions apply. $35 monthly charge per cat; $50 monthly charge per dog. For information on Service/Companion animals please call for details.
- Cats AllowedMaximum two pets per apartment home. Breed restrictions apply. $35 monthly charge per cat; $50 monthly charge per dog. For information on Service/Companion animals please call for details.
- Pets Accepted
- Disability Access
- High definition theatre
- Stainless Steel
- Premium Kitchen 2
- Online Work Orders
- Security Deposit Alternative Available
- Easy Access to Rte I-95
- Online Payments
- Community Clubhouse with great room
- Premium Kitchen
- Professionally Managed by DOLBEN
- Pet Friendly
- Proud affiliate of the NAA
- High Speed Internet Available
- *In select apartment homes
- Ceramic tile
- Fully applianced gourmet kitchens
- 9' Vaulted ceilings
- Stainless steel appliances*
- Granite countertops and cherry cabinetry*
- Expansive floor plans
Longview at Georgetown42.719300,-70.9556009 Patriot Lane, Georgetown, Massachusetts 01833Longview at Georgetown
Welcome to a quiet community nestled among a serene natural backdrop. Georgetown is a quaint North Shore community nested between the coastal towns of Ipswich and Newburyport. Located just 30 miles north of Boston and 10 miles south of New Hampshire, Georgetown is an ideal commuter location. Longview at Georgetown is located 1 mile away from Rte 95 and 133 and 4 short miles away from Rte 1. * The name Longview comes from the rolling, tree line views that can be seen from all top floor apartment homes throughout the community. Longview also plays host to a variety of amenities and services someone would both want and need for long-term residency. Amenities for the property include: a fitness center, clubhouse with Wifi access, outdoor heated pool with spa and a movie theatre. Fully applianced kitchens, full-size washer/dryers, large living spaces, private garages, walk-in closets and central ac make Longview a perfect home for anyone. * Longview is now offering renovated apartments.
|Monday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM to 07:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
Professionally managed by The DOLBEN Company.