- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Disability Access
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Controlled Access
- On Site Management
- Income Restricted
- Landscaped courtyard and community garden
- Clubroom with flat screen TV
- Computers and library
- Off street parking
- 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Apartments range from 656 to over 1200 square feet
- Cherry hardwood cabinets with easy-to grasp handle
- Kitchen sink features a single-lever faucet.
- Handicapped accessible apartments
- Cherry hardwood cabinets with oversized vanity
- Linen closets
- Easy-to-grasp handles on doors and cabinets
- Many apartments feature step-in showers
- Adjustable-height shower heads
- Geo thermal heating and cooling
- Exposed brick walls
- Soaring ceiling
- Energy Star appliances, energy-efficient lighting
- River and garden views available
- Doorways and hallways are wheelchair accessible
- Rent includes hot water, water, rubbish removal
- Call for Policy
Anwelt Heritage Apartments - Senior Living 55+
The Anwelt Heritage Apartments transform a riverside mill into New England's first eco-friendly affordable senior housing.
In keeping with sound environmental principles, the 86 mixed-income residences are efficiently heated and cooled by geothermal exchange - using the earth's safe, renewable energy instead of expensive fossil fuels.
The building features a landscaped courtyard with bridges, trellises, and a granite-block fountain. The gardens are planted with flowers and shrubs that create a habitat for butterflies, fireflies, and songbirds. There are also community gardens with planting beds for residents. The building features a controlled entry with electronic key card access and a buzz-in service for visitors.
Inside, the warm and inviting club room features a flat-screen TV, computers, and a well-stocked library. The building is served by a central elevator, and has a laundry room on each floor.
The Anwelt Heritage Apartments are located alongside the Nashua River, and are convenient to downtown Fitchburg's restaurants, shops, and amenities.
Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to Rate & Review Anwelt Heritage Apartments - Senior Living 55+!
Please call for directions.