- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Internet Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- A/C - Window/Wall unit(s)
- On-site resident activities coordinator ...
- Easy access to the T and bus routes
- Heat, hot water & cooking gas included
- The permitted pet must be kept within the apartment as noted in the pet agreement. The following is a list of permissible pets: Cat, domestic bird, fish tank ( not to exceed ten gallons), hamster, guinea pig and rabbit. We do not accept dogs. The permitted pet must be kept within the apartment as noted in the pet agreement. The following is a list of permissible pets: Cat, domestic bird, fish tank ( not to exceed ten gallons), hamster, guinea pig and rabbit. We do not accept dogs. Cats Allowed
Come Home to a cozy courtyard at this award-winning townhouse property. Located in the Orient Heights section of East Boston. Only 10-minutes to downtown Boston & Logan Airport & just minutes from the beach. Apartments are upgraded with new bathrooms & kitchens along with new flooring and appliances. Modern Community Center with fully-equipped Computer Learning Center, children's programs, activities & trips for adults. Rents include individually controlled heat, hot water, cooking gas, fitness membership & parking. Choose from our spacious 1, 2, & 3 bedroom townhomes. We have everything to meet your needs. Call or stop by today.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Ratings & Reviews
From Boston: Callahan Tunnel to Route 1A. After Holiday Inn, turn right onto Boardman. Right at stop sign onto Saratoga St. Two blocks to Brandywyne entrance on right.
First Realty Management Corp. is an ACCREDITED MANAGEMENT ORGANIZATION with over 40 years experience managing quality residential and commercial properties, including luxury rentals, condominiums and mixed income apartment communities. We currently manage 5,000 apartments and condominiums in Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut.