Check Availability(978) 600-1903(888) 539-5955(978) 712-4743
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Air Conditioning
- Loft Layout
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Some Fees & Breed Restrictions Apply. Please Call Today For Details. Pets Accepted
- Basketball Court(s)
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Surrounded by 75 acres of open space
- Easy access to Boston
- Halstead Sports Lounge with several TV's
- State-of-the-art Halstead Fitness Center
- Health Club
- Spin room
- Yoga studio with Apple TV? virtual yoga system
- yoga studio
- Boxing room
- NexersysTM Pro virtual boxing
- HD virtual golf system
- Sparkling outdoor pool
- Spinning room with virtual spin bikes
- Big-screen TV and on demand
- Indoor sports court offering complimentary weekly
- Juice bar with gourmet beverage machines
- Library with resident lounge and bar area
- Pool table
- Golden Tee arcade game
- Library with communal table and iPads
- Business center with iMacs
- Halstead Theatre
- Kids Cave with activities and games
- Fenced-in dog park
- Award-winning resident services
- Den and loft-styles available
- Gourmet-inspired kitchen
- High-end appliances and granite countertops
- Large windows allowing for plenty of natural light
- Private balcony or patio*
- Vaulted ceilings*
- Walk-in closets*
- *In select apartments Location
Ratings & Reviews
20 Reviews for Halstead Danvers
Love the community. Has great amenities at fair rent. Staff at leasing office and maintenance both are very professional. Just need anything give them a call or go online they are there to help you out just like a family member would help you. All issues are dealt very promptly by management.
We absolutely love living at Avalon Danvers. The office staff is great, helpful and very friendly! The grounds are kept up nicely and we are so happy with our new easy living lifestyle Avalon has provided. Definitely recommend it to others and we are looking forward to staying here for a while!
My experience renting at Avalon Danvers has been a pleasant one. The management staff was available to answer all my questions which put me at ease. The property is beautiful, I love the history of Danvers State Hospital and to be able to live in the building with such rich history is incredibly rewarding. To have all the amenities in the same building that I live in is such a plus.
Moved in, and here I am. So far so good.
We have loved living here. We have had great neighbors, an excellent office staff and a fantastic maintenance team--over all, a great community experience.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From 95 North: Exit 49 (Rte 62 Danvers/Middleton)Left at Stop signStraight through 1st traffic lightLeft at second traffic light onto Old Maple Street. Arrive at Hathorne Hill. Make an immediate right onto Kirkbride Drive.From 95 South: Take exit 50 onto Route 1 South toward Route 62/Middleton. Turn right onto Route 62 West toward Middleton. Turn left at first traffic light onto Old Maple St. Arrive at Hathorne Hill. Make an immediate right onto Kirkbride Drive.