- Smoke Free
- Emergency Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Minutes to shopping & dining
- Ample garage parking with direct-entry
- 24 hour fitness center
- Ample garage parking some w/
- Secluded setting - some with ocean views
- One mile to MBTA commuter rail
- Smoke-free community
- Spacious 1- and 2-bedroom apartments
- 24-HR Fitness Center
- Expansive outdoor living space in a
- Ample garage parking some with
- CORT Furniture Rental
- Pet friendly call for details
- 9-FT Ceilings & 6-FT Windows
- Walk-in closets
- Gourmet kitchens with cherry cabinetry
- Select layouts feature lofts and
- Sparkling outdoor swimming pool
- Smell the salt air on a patio balcony
- Beautifully-Designed 1- & 2-bedroom
- ENERGY STAR certified
- CORT Furniture Rental
- Ocean views from some apartments
- Hassle-free living
- Gourmet kitchens w/ cherry cabinetry &
- Expansive village-like setting
- Pet friendly ask for details
- Quintessential New England town
- Relaxed hassle-free living
- Spacious 1- & 2-bedroom floor plans
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 115Deposit: 500 Breed and Weight restrictions apply. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Located in a prestigious South Shore community, Avalon Cohasset offers luxurious one and two bedroom apartments and townhomes in a village-style setting. Apartments and townhomes feature gourmet kitchens, spacious layouts with walk-in closets and the ease of maintenance-free living. Select apartments feature lofts, additional storage, direct-access garage parking and spectacular ocean views. Heated outdoor swimming pool. Resident clubhouse. State-of-the-art fitness center. Expansive outdoor living space.
Ratings & Reviews
25 Reviews for Avalon Cohasset
The front office really helped us find what we were looking for. Those women know their stuff, valuable assets to the company!
The entire move in process was smooth partly because the office staff was so helpful and friendly. People just can't do enough for you around here!
Avalon Cohasset is great. my apartment is huge and the amenities in the apartment are nice and the community amenities are very nice too the grounds are well maintained and there is a lot to do in the area and getting into Boston is easy with the Commuter Rail not so far away
The lady at the leasing office is very friendly and attentive to the customer. The community is very clean and conveniently located near the schools for kids.
Everyone in the office are very friendly and helpful. They do not forget your name and information. Very helpful to families and their children. They even delivered over a package that had been delivered a few days earlier, that I did not know about. Allowed us to come in earlier to measure where we would put our furniture!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Route 3 South Take Exit 14, Rte 228, HinghamRockland.Take a left at the end of exit ramp onto Rte 228 North. Follow Rte 228 North 6.7 miles through Hingham. Take a right at light onto Rte 3A South, CohassetScituate. Avalon Cohasset is 1.9 miles on right.Route 3 North Take Exit 14, Rte 228, HinghamRockland. Take a right at the end of exit ramp onto Rte 228 North. Follow Rte 228 North 6.4 miles through Hingham. Take a right at light onto Rte 3A South, CohassetScituate. Avalon Cohasset is 1.9 mi
All Avalon associates, whether delivering service to our customers, or providing support from our regional offices, are working toward the collective purpose of "Enhancing the Lives of Our Residents."