Check Availability(781) 300-7661(888) 450-1245(781) 347-1909
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Smoke Free
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 115Deposit: 500 Breed and Weight restrictions apply. Pets Accepted
- Emergency Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Minutes to shopping & dining
- Ample garage parking with direct-entry
- 24 hour fitness center
- Ample garage parking some w/
- Secluded setting - some with ocean views
- One mile to MBTA commuter rail
- Smoke-free community
- Spacious 1- and 2-bedroom apartments
- 24-HR Fitness Center
- Expansive outdoor living space in a
- Ample garage parking some with
- CORT Furniture Rental
- Pet friendly call for details
- 9-FT Ceilings & 6-FT Windows
- Walk-in closets
- Gourmet kitchens with cherry cabinetry
- Select layouts feature lofts and
- Sparkling outdoor swimming pool
- Smell the salt air on a patio balcony
- Beautifully-Designed 1- & 2-bedroom
- ENERGY STAR certified
- CORT Furniture Rental
- Ocean views from some apartments
- Hassle-free living
- Gourmet kitchens w/ cherry cabinetry &
- Expansive village-like setting
- Pet friendly ask for details
- Quintessential New England town
- Relaxed hassle-free living
- Spacious 1- & 2-bedroom floor plans
Ratings & Reviews
25 Reviews for Avalon Cohasset
The front office really helped us find what we were looking for. Those women know their stuff, valuable assets to the company!
The entire move in process was smooth partly because the office staff was so helpful and friendly. People just can't do enough for you around here!
Avalon Cohasset is great. my apartment is huge and the amenities in the apartment are nice and the community amenities are very nice too the grounds are well maintained and there is a lot to do in the area and getting into Boston is easy with the Commuter Rail not so far away
The lady at the leasing office is very friendly and attentive to the customer. The community is very clean and conveniently located near the schools for kids.
Everyone in the office are very friendly and helpful. They do not forget your name and information. Very helpful to families and their children. They even delivered over a package that had been delivered a few days earlier, that I did not know about. Allowed us to come in earlier to measure where we would put our furniture!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Route 3 South Take Exit 14, Rte 228, HinghamRockland.Take a left at the end of exit ramp onto Rte 228 North. Follow Rte 228 North 6.7 miles through Hingham. Take a right at light onto Rte 3A South, CohassetScituate. Avalon Cohasset is 1.9 miles on right.Route 3 North Take Exit 14, Rte 228, HinghamRockland. Take a right at the end of exit ramp onto Rte 228 North. Follow Rte 228 North 6.4 miles through Hingham. Take a right at light onto Rte 3A South, CohassetScituate. Avalon Cohasset is 1.9 mi