- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Controlled Access
- Pet Friendly
- Contemporary open kitchens
- Ceramic-tile floors in kitchen and bath
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Luxurious berber-style carpeting
- Individually controlled heating and cooling
- Direct-entry units with private garages*
- Oversized closets
- Fitness center
- Sports bar with flat screen TV
- Miles of walking and bicycle trails
- Elegant clubhouse with fireplace
- Pet friendly
- *In select apartments
- Dogs $60 (weight limits & breed restrictions apply), Cats $40 (two pet limit). Call for more details. Pets Accepted
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Call today to schedule your apartment tour!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Seven Springs Apartments
Seven Springs Apartments presents an ideal blend of natural serenity and suburban convenience all in one location. Comfortable, suburban living in a relaxed neighborhood environment offering an extensive network of seven natural ponds, forest and wetlands. Seven Springs Apartments offers over a mile of walking and biking trails right on site. Remarkably, all of this is found less than a quarter mile from Interstate 95 / 128 and minutes from Burlington?s thriving commercial centers including the Burlington Mall and countless retail stores on the Middlesex Turnpike. Stop looking and start living at Seven Springs Apartments!
From I-95 / MA / 128 South: Exit 32-B-A toward Lowell / US-3N. Exit 32-B toward Burlington; take a left on Middlesex Turnpike. First left on to Wheeler Road. Arborpoint at Seven Springs is located just up on the right side.From I-95 / MA / 128 North: Stay right going towards US 3N / Middlesex Turnpike towards exit 32B / 32A Lowell / Nashua NH. Take exit 32B Middlesex Turnpike toward Arlington / Burlington. Take a left off the exit onto the Middlesex Turnpike. Take the first left onto Wheeler Road. Arborpoint at Seven Springs is on the right.