- Air Conditioning
- New/Renovated Interior
- Some Paid Utilities
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Conference Room
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Walk to bus line
- Computer Center
- On site Professional Management and Maintenance Te
- Two Convenient Commuter Rail Stations
- Walk to Prime Shopping, Dining, Entertainment and
- Off Street Parking
- Water, Gas and Electric Included in Rent
- Organized After School Program
- One pet per household is permissible. The permitted pet must be kept within the apartment as noted in the pet agreement. The following is a list of permissible pets: Cat, domestic bird, fish tank (not to exceed ten gallons), hamster, guinea pig and rabbit. We do not accept dogs. Cats Allowed
The Greenwoods apartment community is located on 20 acres of what was once the farm land in Brockton. It's convenient location provides residents with easy access to Route 24, Westgate Mall and the D.W. Field family recreation area, with golf course, hiking, biking, fishing and picnicking areas. Greenwoods is within easy walking distance of Raymond Elementary School and North Middle School. Our one bedroom apartments are all one level, while our two and three bedroom townhouses offer many of the amenities found in single family homes, including private front and rear entrances in each apartment, separate dining rooms, generous closets and storage space and expansive landscaped grounds.
Take Route 24 to exit 18B (Route 27). After you exit 18B, bear right onto North Pearl. At 2nd set of lights, turn right onto Oak Street turn right onto Battles Street (at drug store) and watch for signs on left.
First Realty Management Corp. is an ACCREDITED MANAGEMENT ORGANIZATION with over 40 years experience managing quality residential and commercial properties, including luxury rentals, condominiums and mixed income apartment communities. We currently manage 5,000 apartments and condominiums in Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut.