- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Fitness Center
- Pet Park
- Pet Friendly
- Garage parking
- Pet friendly
- Dog washing spa
- Common Area WiFi
- Refrigerated storage for grocery deliveries
- First floor restaurants and shops
- Residents' lounge with billiards room and open wor
- Fitness on Demand(TM)
- Private dining and event space
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- 18th floor Sky Deck
- Boxing area
- Coffee bar
- Bicycle storage room
- Second floor terrace with BBQ grills and fire pit
- Wellness studio for yoga and group classes
- Private storage units
- Innovation lab with interactive smart technology a
- First floor courtyard with walkway to Q Park, whic
- Adjacent to Seaport Square Green and Fan Pier Park
- Access to the harbor via the Boston Harbor Walk
- State of the art fitness center
- Fitness on Demand
- Adjacent to MBTA Silver Line Courthouse Station
- Close proximity to South Station, servicing MBTA R
- Hubway bike share station on premises
- Convenient Zipcar access
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 100 We welcome 2 pets per apartment home. Pet rent is $50 per cat and $100 per dog. There is a weight limit of 100 pounds per pet, and aggressive breeds are prohibited. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Watermark Seaport is a collection of luxury rental high-rise apartments and modern lofts. Located at the heart of Boston's Seaport Square, Watermark Seaport sits at the nexus of the bustling Financial District, burgeoning Seaport and historic Fort Point. Residences range from studios to three bedrooms and are complemented by an unparalleled amenity package.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Pet Policy: 100 Pound Weight Limit. Restrictions: We welcome 2 pets per apartment home. Pet rent is $50 per cat and $100 per dog. There is a weight limit of 100 pounds per pet, and aggressive breeds are prohibited.
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for Watermark Seaport
I have not been a resident long enough to provide a thorough assessment of my experiences here a Watermark Seaport Apartments.
The entire staff is wonderful. Beginning with the leasing agents to the front desk folks and the cleaning and maintenance staff. All are well trained, professional and a pleasure to work with.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Watermark Seaport is located in the heart of Bostons newest neighborhood, Seaport Square. This unique location on Boston Harbor is where the Financial District, the Seaport, and Fort Point meet.
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Greystar offers a style of apartment living that brings together exceptional locations with communities designed to meet your every desire. Whether a community is suburban or urban, high-rise or garden, we make every apartment community its own distinctive place to live. Our desirable locations are close to shopping, dining, and places of work, and our experienced team of professionals create the perfect balance of services, amenities, and finishes that energize your day, every day.