- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Fitness Center: Flexible Yoga/Pilates Area
- Fitness Center Spin Studio
- Resident Lounge with Display Kitchen and Bar Area
- Resident Lounge with Dining / Conference Room
- Smoke Free Community
- Shopping, Dining and Retail
- Walk to Three T (MBTA) Stops
- Wood Flooring
- Energy Star Appliances Packages
- Kitchens Feature Designer Lighting Packages
- Kitchen Island Available
- Kitchen - Contemporary Flakeboard Cabinetry
- Kitchen - Silestone Blanco Maple Countertops
- Kitchen - 8 x 12" Porcelanosa Backsplash
- Kitchen - Moen Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer
- Kitchen - Premium Fixtures
- Bath - 12 x 24 Grey Porcelain Tile Flooring
- Bath - Ceasarstone Custom Bath Vanity
- Bath - Electric Mirror Illuminated MIrror
- Bath - Moen Bath Fixtures
- Bath -4 x 12" Ceramic Shower/Tube Tile
- Penthouse - Granite Kitchen Countertops
- Penthouse - Waterfall Island Countertops
- Penthouse - KitchenAid Stainless Steel
- Penthouse - Stainless Double Bowl Kitchen Sink
- Penthouse - Kohler Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer
- Penthouse - Granite Top Custom Bath Vanity
- Penthouse - Electric Mirror Illuminated Mirror
- Penthouse - Kohler Bathroom Fixtures
- Cats and Dogs Permitted (Limit 2 per apt). Cats $35/month per pet/ Dogs $75/month per pet. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Sign a 12 month lease and receive 1 month FREE RENT!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Radian's light-filled apartments and penthouses feature dramatic views of the Boston skyline and surrounding waterways. Studio, one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans have been designed to enhance livability with exceptional details, including over-sized windows, sleek modern finishes, Plyboo flooring and top of the line appliances. Radian has been designed with environmentally responsible materials and systems to achieve LEED certification. With original works of art throughout amenity spaces, luxuriously designed entertainment rooms, an innovative fitness center and personalized services provided by a 24/7 concierge, Radian creates a truly cosmopolitan atmosphere tailored for contemporary living. With nearby transportation hubs, all areas of Boston are easily accessible.
Ratings & Reviews
9 Reviews for Radian
Friendly and helpful staff that actually want to help you.
The Conciege is excellent! They know and acknowledge owners and Hira is just the greatest! I love the convenience of the gym and the closeness of the Radian to the city.
The apartments are beautiful and well maintained and the amenities available in the building are great. We've lived in the building for close to 2 years and have had a great experience. The only issue reason that we would consider living elsewhere is due to cost.
Excellently maintained building, amazingly friendly staff, super amenities, great location, and an up and coming neighborhood.
The Radian is a nice, new building (taxi drivers and friends alike often mistake it for a hotel). The hotel vibes continue on the inside, with clean, well-lit hallways, a posh lobby, a bright & reasonably well stocked gym, and airy apartments. I've lived in a few higher-end apartment buildings, and what stands out about the Radian is its central location, high quality interiors, and incredibly quiet apartments. The downsides generally relate to items that are somewhat out of the building's control - the neighborhood doesn't have a ton of great options for going out (other than The Townsman in the building, which is a nationally-recognized restaurant), and there's no rooftop deck, which you'll find in other similar buildings elsewhere. I've only lived in the building about 6 weeks, and I would note that there was one major issue with all of the building's elevators being down for a weekend, but aside from flukey problems like that this is a great place to land in Boston.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Directions to Radian: coming from I-93 S: At exit 20B-A, take ramp right for I-90 West toward S. Station. Turn right onto Lincoln St. Turn left onto Bedford St. Turn left onto Kingston St. Arrive at 120 Kingston St, Boston, MA 02111. The Leasing Office is in suite 507.
Forest City Enterprises, Inc. is a national real estate company principally engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition and management of commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States.