- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Extra Storage
- Laundry Facility
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Studio, one, two, and three bedroom floor plans
- Multiple finish styles
- Two tone cabinetry
- Quartz stone countertops
- Tile backsplashes
- Hard-surface plank flooring
- Walk in closets with ample closet space
- ENERGY STAR appliances
- Floor-to-ceiling windows*
- Energy-efficient windows
- LED lighting
- Low VOC Paint
- Sustainable apartment plumbing fixtures
- 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center
- Fitness studio and Fitness on Demand programming
- Sky pavilion lounge
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- On-site garage parking
- Steps from North Station Orange and Green T Stops
- Steps from commuter rail, Amtrak, and retail
- Pet-friendly community with WAG pet spa
- Urban setting with nearby green spaces
- Bike storage
- Hubway bike sharing station across the street
- Adjacent garage with ZipCar
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Up to 6 weeks free on select apartments!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Avalon North Station
Avalon North Station is located in downtown Boston and offers brand new studio, one, two, and three bedroom homes that feature modern kitchens with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, spacious closets, and in-home washer and dryer. Community amenities include a state of the art fitness center, rooftop terrace with views of the downtown skyline and Boston Harbor, bike storage, pet spa, and resident lounge with WiFi. Avalon North Station is a pet friendly community conveniently located with direct access to the North Station commuter rail (Orange Line T and Green Line T).
From the North: Take Interstate 93S to Exit 26/Leverett Circle/Cambridge. Follow the signs towards North Station. Turn right at the end of the ramp onto Nashua Street. Turn left at Lomasney Way. Turn left onto Red Auerbach Way. Entrance located on left-hand side. From the South: Take Interstate 95N to Interstate 93N to Boston. Enter 93N Tunnel. Take Exit 26/Storrow Drive. After exiting, stay in the left lane and follow signs for North Station. Make a right at Nashua Street. Follow Nashua Street until the end and make a left at the lights to Lomasney Way. Turn left onto Red Auerbach Way. Entrance located on left-hand side. From the West: Take Mass Pike East to Interstate 93N to Boston. Enter 93 N Tunnel. Take Exit 26/Storrow Drive. After exiting, stay in the left lane and follow signs for North Station. Make a right onto Nashua Street. Follow Nashua Street until the end and make a left at the lights to Lomasney Way. Turn left onto Red Auerbach Way. Entrance located on left-hand side.
All Avalon associates, whether delivering service to our customers, or providing support from our regional offices, are working toward the collective purpose of "Enhancing the Lives of Our Residents."