Check Availability(443) 279-7035(888) 347-9859(410) 561-6187
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Deposit: 200Pet floor only Dogs Allowed
- Deposit: 200Pet floors only Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- 24-Hour Concierge
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- 7 Hdtv Flat Screens Throughout The Area
- All Utilities Included
- Balconies In Select Apartment Homes
- Billiards Table
- Catering Kitchen
- Closet Shelving Systems
- Complimentary Coffee Station
- Controlled Access Building
- Custom Solar Shades On All Windows
- Cyber Caf
- Esp-Certified Cabinets In Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Fios and Comcast Available
- Fitness Center with State-Of-The-Art Equipment
- Frieze Carpeting In Bedrooms
- Full-Size Stackable Energy Star Washer and Dryer
- Ge Energy Star Stainless Steel Appliances
- Granite Countertops
- Laundry Valet
- Life Fitness Treadmills with Built-In Tvs
- Maid Service Available
- Octane Pro 3700 Ellipticals with Built-In Tvs
- Organic Dry Cleaning Valet Service
- Package Acceptance Service
- Rooftop Swimming Pool and Courtyard
- Soft Seating and Small Study Areas
- Sound-Resistant Walls
- Strength Training Equipment
- Stunning 24-Hour Attended Lobby
- Stunning Landscaping
- Wi-Fi Access
- Wi-Fi Zones Throughout Community
- Wii Game Room with 131? Big Screen Tv
- Year-Round Outdoor Fireplace with Seating Area
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for Palisades Of Towson
The entire management staff has been so warm and welcoming. They always go out of their way to ask about your day and to make sure that you are receiving the best experience possible. There is always a smiling face waiting for you down in the lobby to make sure you have a great day and to welcome you home.
Lovely community that connects with their residents on a daily basis.
Amenities are great, staff are very friendly, location is walking distance to many shops and restaurants and is a short drive from Baltimore. Overall an excellent place to live.
Very clean building. Staff are great, friendly and professional. Prompt response to maintenance issues.
It's a great place to live. Practically everything you need is within walking distance (except, possibly, your job). I have become very attached to the amenities here. The people who work here are the best.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.