- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- University Shuttle Service
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Friendly
- Kitchen with vertical window
- Ceramic tiled bathroom
- Abundant closet space
- Resident controlled access
- Enclosed, carpeted hallways
- Private storage space provided
- Patios available
- Laundry facilities in each entranceway
- Nature friendly playground in Lakecrest Apartments
- Close to outstanding community schools
- Minutes from I-83 and other major access routes
- Towson University shuttle
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 50$200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee - Dogs Allowed at Kings Crossing Only - Dogs - No Aggressive breeds - see Leasing Office for details Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Up to one month free rent!*
*certain restrictions apply, prices subject to change.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Reflection Knoll at 5 Corners
Welcome to 5 Corners at The Lakes featuring 5 amazing communities; Reflection Knoll and Whispering Hills located in Timonium and Kings Crossing, Lakecrest and Lakeview located in Cockeysville! With I-83 and the 695-Beltway only minutes away, 5 Corners offers an exceptional location. The Lakes neighborhood boasts a 5 acre lake with picnic tables for your enjoyment.
6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
From I-695 take exit 24 North to I-83 to Padonia Road. Bear right and drive approximately 2 miles to a right on Girdwood Road. Make an immediate right into 5 Corners to the model and rental offices for all communities.
Hendersen-Webb is your hometown property management company; locally owned and locally managed. We have more than six decades of experience creating and managing communities. That experience has provided us with a valuable understanding of what our residents want and need in their homes. Our goal has always been to create communities in a pleasant environment with convenient access to schools, shopping, transportation and lifestyle amenities. We offer a variety of choices. You may prefer a garden apartment, townhome or mid-rise elevator building. You may need a studio apartment, a two-bedroom townhome or a spacious three-bedroom apartment. There's a Hendersen-Webb community that fits your needs and lifestyle. In addition to the quality and convenience of our residences, you will find outstanding customer service from a friendly, motivated staff.. We take pride in our communities. That's what we mean when we say, "We have the neighborhood for you."