- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- Green Community
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Rooftop pool and BBQ area
- Private garden terrace
- Panoramic views of Silver Spring and DC
- Smoke-free building
- High-definition theater
- Conference room with Wi-Fi
- Granite or quartz stone countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Espresso or Warm Cherry wood cabinets
- Large kitchen islands
- Patio or balcony for outdoor living in select u...
- Lots of natural light with open, airy floor plans
- Great storage with pantry and linen cabinet
- Wood-finish floors
- Baths feature ceramic tile, soaking tub, and gl...
- Air Conditioning
- Spacious Closets
- In-home Washer Dryer
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Deposit: 250 Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (max. tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. All animals must be authorized by Management. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Eleven55 Ripley is the talk of the town in Silver Spring, Maryland. Soaring in the sky, every inch of 21 floors is designed with the luxe life in mind. From the cozy garden terrace up to the sparkling rooftop pool - not a detail is missed. Our stylish eco-friendly apartment homes are just steps away from shops, restaurants, and entertainment. A mere block away, the Metro makes commuting to DC a dream. When you just need a day away from it all, take a break at nearby Rock Creek Park. Schedule an appointment to see what all the talk is about!
2-Month, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
5 Reviews for Eleven55 Ripley
Ricardo Campbell is amazing! His cheerful personality can brighten someone's day! I can always call or email and expect to hear back from him as soon as possible. Thank you Ricardo and the entire 1155 Ripley Building Staff!!!
The Management team is AMAZING! Very helpful and always with a smile on their faces.
Overall great experience. I would love to renew my lease. It just depends on the new rate.
The building is beautiful and the apartments have stunning layouts with just the perfect amount of space while keeping to a very modern look. Maintenance and Management are both very helpful and appear to be genuinely concerned with resident welfare. My only complaint would be that it's a tid pricey, but otherwise I think it's definitely a great community and living experience. I particularly like all of the events that take place throughout the year.
The building and building staff make living at Eleven55 very pleasant. It's quite frustrating, however that the issues that cannot be resolved by the building manager are ignored but those above her. The corporate staff and regional staff who have oversight and responsibility for management of the building are disrespectful and dismissive and are able to ignore issues, questions, concerns leaving residents without any recourse.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-495, take exit 30 to merge onto US-29 S/Colesville Road, toward Silver Spring. Turn left onto Georgia Avenue. Turn right onto Ripley Street.
We create a distinctive living experience and truly comfortable homes by caring about the details. Every associate is motivated and measured by this common purpose. At United Dominion, we live our mission every day.