Check Availability(443) 397-9595(888) 380-9359(410) 202-2896
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Furnished Available
- Weight restriction: 65No rottweilers or pitbulls allowed Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Breed Restriction
- Pet Fee: $400 Call for Policy
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Individual Leases
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Within walking distance to Salisbury University
- Close to major shopping centers
- Maintenance free living! Lawn care provided
- Monitored Security Systems
- We help match/find roommates!
- Pay rent or schedule maintenance 24hrs a day!
- Pet Friendly!
- Utility and Furniture packages available!
- Customize your home however you like!
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for Fairfax Properties at Salisbury
The property is well-maintained- no problems that had to be addressed after move-in. Best policy and price regarding pets in the area. The management staff are professional and friendly. Your calls and emails are always promptly returned. Response time to maintenance requests is excellent- often same day; and maintenance staff have always been professional. It's convenient to be able to pay rent and make maintenance requests online.
It took a while for maintenance to come and fix the things we needed. There were mold on in the bathroom and it took them three weeks to come and clean it. It took them about two weeks to fix the lights around the house.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Driving Directions: From the university follow West College Avenue and make a left onto Eastern Shore Drive. Then drive about 0.2 miles and make a right into our main office parking lot.