- Air Conditioning
- All Paid Utilities
- Cable Ready
- Internet Included
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Furnished Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Individual Leases
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Student housing community!
- 5 minute walk to Salisbury University!
- We help match/find roommates!
- Closest off campus housing to SU!
- Pet Friendly!
- Central Heat and AC
- Full Size Washer and Dryer in Unit
- Full kitchen
- Vanity and sink in bedrooms
- Bedroom locks provided
- Fully furnished housing available
- Close to major shopping centers
- Maintenance free living! Lawn care provided
- Security Systems monitored 24/7
- Online account management available
- Utility and Furniture packages available!
- Convenient to Salisbury University
- Convenient to University of MD Eastern Shore
- Convenient to Wor-Wic Community College
- Covered bike racks
- Volleyball and basketball courts
- Courtesy patrol service
- Weight restriction: 65No rottweilers or pitbulls allowed Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Breed Restriction
- Pet Fee: $400 Call for Policy
Fairfax Properties at Salisbury
If You Are Looking for Off Campus Housing in Salisbury, look no further! Welcome to Fairfax Properties at Salisbury! Live among your peers in Salisbury's premier college housing communities - Cedar Crossing and Varsity Lane. Enjoy a short walk to class from the closest off-campus neighborhood to Salisbury University. Our quality housing features spacious four bedroom two bath and four bedroom four bath houses that are affordably priced and perfect for roommates! Once you rent with Fairfax Properties you will never look back! All Major Credit Cards Accepted.
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for Fairfax Properties at Salisbury
The property is well-maintained- no problems that had to be addressed after move-in. Best policy and price regarding pets in the area. The management staff are professional and friendly. Your calls and emails are always promptly returned. Response time to maintenance requests is excellent- often same day; and maintenance staff have always been professional. It's convenient to be able to pay rent and make maintenance requests online.
It took a while for maintenance to come and fix the things we needed. There were mold on in the bathroom and it took them three weeks to come and clean it. It took them about two weeks to fix the lights around the house.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Driving Directions: From the university follow West College Avenue and make a left onto Eastern Shore Drive. Then drive about 0.2 miles and make a right into our main office parking lot.
Professionally managed by Fairfax Station Enterprises, LLC.