Check Availability(202) 315-1568(888) 796-0711(240) 252-7251
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Apply with 72 of hours of a visit to our community, and receive $100 off of full first months rent if approved!!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Housekeeping Available
- Garbage Disposal
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Weight restriction: 25Deposit: 250$20 PET FEE PER MONTH. Weight Restriction
- 2 pet maximum Call for Policy
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- 5 % Government Employee Discount
- Ride-On Bus #45 has weekday and Saturday service
- Visa/MC/Discover Accepted
- Laundry center in each building
- Sparkling swimming pool with sundeck
- Picnic areas
- Tennis court
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- Spacious closets
- Ceiling fan
- Frost-free refrigerator, dishwasher, and gas range
- Designer maple cabinets in select apartments
- Breakfast bar in most apartments
- Private balcony/patio in most apartments
- Pet friendly (pets under 25 pounds welcome)
- Tot lot
- Individual heating
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Vertical and mini blinds
- Fireplaces in select apartment homes
- Pet security deposit required
- Application fee $25.00
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for Woods Edge
i like where we live quite a lot, but often there are groups of people gathered in the parking lots making noise at night, cars blaring music very loudly, etc.
I feel that the laundry facility is over priced, and in addition I have needed some repairs to my unit that have been observed by the staff but never followed up on.
I have not experienced any rodent or bug problems within my apartment; nor have I seen any rodents outside, on or around the premises. The management is very responsible in providing quarterly pest control applications. I didn't give a rating of excellent, because; I am not in agreement with individuals coming into my unit acting as inspectors. I feel this is an invasion of personal privacy.
The apartment complex in it self is alright; however, I have a few issues with the place. To start and the most bothersome is the trash pick up and location is bad. To have only 2 pick ups a week is not enough. Every time it is picked up the next day it's full again. Secondly the playground equipment is dingy and is peeling I wouldn't let me kids play with it.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Take I-495 to Rt. 355 North (Rockville Pike) then a right on Twinbrook Pkwy. Follow to end and make a left on Baltimore Rd. then an immediate right on Cove Lane. Leasing office is on your left.