- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Public Transportation
- Controlled Access
- Pet Friendly
- Affordably price rental rates
- Central location for Baltimore city
- Convenient Rent Drop off at Leasing Center
- Copier and Fax service available
- Packages accepted in Leasing Center
- High Efficiency Washers and Dryers in Unit
- Professional and dedicated staff
- Located on MTA bus lines #54, #53, and #59
- Easy Access to Beltway 695 and I-83 Jones Falls
- Resident social activities and referral program
- Lush manicured courtyards
- Well lit community
- On and Off Street Parking
- Minutes away from Metro Subway and Light Rail
- Active partnerships with community associations
- Military/Police/Fire Fighter discounts
- Teacher discounts
- Student discounts
- Trash and Recycling Receptacles on site
- Minutes away from Baltimore Polytechnic Institute
- Minutes from Fallstaff Elementary
- Online Account Management
- Privately Owned and Managed
- Weight restriction: 252 pet max, $150 pet registration fee, $25 per month pet fee Pets Accepted
Your monthly rent INCLUDES all utilities with the exception of electricity and central air/heat. We pay cooking gas, water and trash disposal. Nestled in the heart of the beautiful Fallstaff community only minutes away from Pikesville, our renovated 1,2, and 3 bedroom room apartment homes with in unit washers and dryers are located on MTA bus lines 54 and 91 and just minutes away from the 695 Beltway and I-83 Jones Falls Expressway. Come see why Baltimore Sun voted us one of Baltimore's Top Emerging Communities! Office is located at SamesterSamester Apartmets, 1/4 mile away.
Unavailable for this apartment.
Ratings & Reviews
4 Reviews for Wilshire Apartments
My source of satisfaction with this community is based on the beauty of my apartment itself, as well as convenience of the location. My one-bedroom is spacious and updated, and I'm close to gyms, shops, and interstates. My points of dissatisfaction are: the insulation of the apartment (the walls are paper thin; you can hear everything and the temp inside the apartment tends to always be cold), and being charged if you make a payment on the website by credit card.
Clean buildings. Spacious, updated apartments. The only thing that keeps it from being excellent is that we need another dumpster or more regular trash pick up. At least two times a week the dumpster is overflowing which is an eyesore and attracts animals.
I was led to believe that I was moving into a nice jewish community and not ONE jewish person lives in these apartements. At move in my heat did not work for days until the furnace was replaced. There is a LARGE pipe potruding from the wall in the lower portion of my kitchen cabinet, which I was told could not be fixed. The children in the community have torn down just about every bush in the complex and they play in the courtyard all day during the summer, throwing trash around.
The property is not maintained. Children leave trash in the courtyard and around the property.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Please call for directions. Leasing office located at Samester Apartments - 3603 Glengyle Avenue Baltimore, MD 21215
Professionally managed by Fairfax Station Enterprises, LLC.