- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Pet Friendly
- Spacious and unique floorplans
- Up to 2000 square feet of living space
- Old English charm with all the modern conveniences
- Huge kitchens
- Sunrooms and decks
- Washer and dryer in apartments
- Fireplaces in select units
- Charming English Tudor buildings
- Grand lobby with staircase
- State-of-the-art elevator service
- Large storage space
- Electronic entrances
- Small pets welcomed
- Reserved parking
- Spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms, some with dens
- High ceilings
- Lots of windows
- Fully equipped eat-in kitchens
- Private balconies and porches, some with screens
- Incredible closet/cupboard space
- Some apartments are cable ready
- Hardwood floors in some units
- Soaking tubs in some units
- Marble foyers in some units
- Fireplaces in some units
- Access to state-of-the-art fitness center
- Access to Olympic sized swimming pool
- Weight restriction: 75Deposit: 500$30 per month per pet Pets Accepted
- Breed Restriction
- Weight restriction: 75 Weight Restriction
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Treat yourself to the luxury you deserve at Ingram Manor. Our unique and spacious apartment homes are located in prestigious Pikesville. Offering state of the art elevator service, additional storage and reserved parking, you will find all you need here at Ingram Manor - luxury, comfort and convenience.
Ratings & Reviews
1 Review for Ingram Manor
Some staff do their jobs poorly or not at all. Pre-move-in repairs were incomplete, especially electrical work. Plumbing has not been upgraded to even late 20th century standards.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take I-695 Park Heights Avenue South. Property will be on the left.
Professionally managed by David S. Brown Enterprises, LTD.